The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

29 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry dude. Personally, I have no dog in the fight. But I think there would be riots if I was to rescind the results.

However, if a few members of RotW don't object (and let's face it they can afford to be magnanimous with their massive lead) then I'm happy to let you post a score. Anyone?

As long as his score is "0" I'm quite happy to let him answer. Go ahead as far as I'm concerned.

* However, should the RotW eventually end up losing the series by half a point, I reserve the right to rescind my decision.

40 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry dude. Personally, I have no dog in the fight. But I think there would be riots if I was to rescind the results.

However, if a few members of RotW don't object (and let's face it they can afford to be magnanimous with their massive lead) then I'm happy to let you post a score. Anyone?

Just had a go at it and got a 3/10 so wouldn't have won anyway :lol:

6/10 for Wednesday. Knew 2 - obsequious and Bohemia. Guessometer back working for language, author, AFL team colours and Archibald Prize (whatever that is).

What it is is the leading Australian art award for portraiture.

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'd check with Gerry Moynihan Q.C., if I were you. Just to be sure.

Anyway, time for some league tables. 

In the Premiership, Jagfox has been at the brain pills. Also, looking at the top league table, 7 out the 12 countries are Team Scotland. Seems they prefer playing for club than country. 

1-prem.png.a547a0652d93ec62ec75fbdb41fbe28b.png

In the SWL, nice to see all the results are in. That's the level of commitment you get in the SWL. Deej and Tynieness running away with it but a whole raft of players eyeing up the play-off place. 

2-steal.png.659638aa0adc4f423de1a3303a8d257d.png

It's as you were in the BHL, although there's a few players again who will have their eye on the play-offs. 

3--bhl.png.8a82dc6b411a458f65e4e709bd4e0530.png

In other news, I'm exceedingly busy the next few days and nights.. but hopefully I'll have time to fire together a Ride Her Haggard final round quiz. Any suggestions for a format?

Late posting yesterdays score because I was too busy getting beat at the pub quiz.  If only they'd listen to me, I told them John Entwhistle wasn't in Led bloody Zep.  Oh well, 5/10 for me, maybe I should have waited until I was sober before trying it.

6 hours ago, irvine_buddie said:

Just caught up for the week, no-one can claim I'm not consistent.. 3/10 for monday, tuesday and wednesday to go with my 3/10 for the cup :shutup

Ruined my run of 3s by guesing the 10th question correctly for a 4/10 for Thursday :thumbsdown

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=7363&sectionId=1