The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Here's some more league tables. Frankie S could probably take Friday off and still win. What's happened to @The_Kincardine ... and I hope @cowden0 is okay :(

1-prem.png.ecf8855435ef2338cbdaa405d8634971.png

Pleslie99's eyeing up a return to the Premiership... BIK seems to have put his dark BHL days behind him with a 2nd place position. Three teams, including my own, vying for the play-off.

2-steal.png.2ffaed4a628cc53dec594d9a7d5ee925.png

AFJ is another one who could take Friday off comfortably. Welshbairn is in 2nd, but heartening to see Jacksgranda is still in contention for his first ever play-off. 

3--bhl.png.6894db71e5e994a835d237e056793efa.png

20 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Are you proposing a West / East of Scotland quiz, or did you post that in the wrong thread?

That would be a decent suggestion. It could be a West v East(to involve the rest of the world people, although it could be a bit one sided depending on how many people live in the east/west of their respective countries:lol:)

43 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

That would be a decent suggestion. It could be a West v East(to involve the rest of the world people, although it could be a bit one sided depending on how many people live in the east/west of their respective countries:lol:)

Well, depending on whether you drew the line, you could have an even split between West and East but...

30 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

I like the west/east idea. Get it sorted cardi!

Be my guest! We were looking for a new cup for September. This could be your chance to make a name for yourself!

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

I live in the heart of loyalist Mid Ulster, so I'm neither east nor west...