The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Realise I've not done the league tables but what you going to do? Form a breakaway North Atlantic League? My scores this week have been 5, 5 and 6. But I should really claim a 7 because there is no way in hell that Bangladesh borders the country they say it borders. 

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Five. Would've been four had I not read the Cardinal's clue and answered incorrectly on purpose for Bangladesh. emoji14.png

Aye, tbh, I care more for accuracy than I do for points (aye right). 

I think this Wikipedia (I know) article reinforces my point. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banglabandha

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:
Did you get a zero?

Oops. 5/10, but that got CR will probs give me zero [emoji14]

Edit:  was being rushed to get off my mobile since they were wanting to start the next round,  but that should of course have read "that good fellow and all-round nice-guy CR" and absolutely not "that git".  Glad we got that clarified.  Also we won the quiz this week, proudest moment was knowing what a bodkin and a judo point were.  And they say reading Shakespeare in school doesn't give you any useful info for life .... 250 dirham voucher for the Skybar, baby, that's worth nearly a pint and a half!

Edited by Helpma