The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So in the play-off,  I asked how many oranges can be found on my staunch orange tree. The correct answer was 22 - and they taste boggin' btw. 

oranges.thumb.jpg.6b6ebb9c0d843de70796d4385b86693d.jpg

In the Premiership play-off, Jagfox went for 15 and Leeds Saint 12 - so Jagfox keeps his top position.

And in the SWL play-off, Slippery P delivered on his promise to send me a picture of his mother-in-law AND his sister-in-law, so he's promoted automatically. Nah, just kidding... he went for 14 and Supermik 5 - so Slippery P is promoted...

Ooooft, completely forgot about the quiz as I was off work.

Scored 5 & 6 on Thu & Fri which would have put me in the relegation spot. I'd have lost the playoff though as I thought 5 oranges when I read the question. So Jagfox, be thankful and Leeds Saint, be raging

2/10 for Monday so I may be tumbling doon again even if I manage a full deck of scores this week..................

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So in the play-off,  I asked how many oranges can be found on my staunch orange tree. The correct answer was 22 - and they taste boggin' btw. 

oranges.thumb.jpg.6b6ebb9c0d843de70796d4385b86693d.jpg

In the Premiership play-off, Jagfox went for 15 and Leeds Saint 12 - so Jagfox keeps his top position.

And in the SWL play-off, Slippery P delivered on his promise to send me a picture of his mother-in-law AND his sister-in-law, so he's promoted automatically. Nah, just kidding... he went for 14 and Supermik 5 - so Slippery P is promoted...

tenor.gif