Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The Ibiza Weekender returned on Sunday night only this time it was "Ibiza Weekend XL"

Almost the exact same reps as before except with 2 new ones. Got to see a lot of them....

Usual stuff though - late teens go on holiday, get drunk and don't do anything overly crazy.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This is a properly petty thing that boils my pish for some reason.

The Butlins adverts that have the colours really saturated to make it appear that the weather is fantastic.

Ye mean the weather in Skegness isn't like Tenerife? I feel duped. Now I know what David Murray went through.

9 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Further Back In Time For Dinner.

I'd happily punch the annoying son Fred, but the Robshaws seem like a decent enough bunch apart from that wee fud.

I watched the first series of this and the wifie was a dour faced cow. Has she worked out how to smile yet?

First Dates tonight. That exchange when the bill came for that older couple was toe curlingly awkward.

Watched one of those a while back. Was a blonde thing who thought she was Marilyn Monroe and a guy who was just a grumpy guy. They were getting on OK but the woman was clearly more keen than him. Then the bill arrived and he suggested they split it. At first she thought he was kidding but when it became apparent he wasn't her whole demeanour changed and you could tell she was absolutely seething through her shocked smile.

Different taxi's home.

They keep showing the trailer for the film about the hunt for the people who bombed the Boston Marathon. Funny how their attitude to terrorism has changed in the past fifteen years or so - they used to actively support it.

Watching Room 101 and every joke is taken from You Tube, Twitter or Facebook. I realise it happened to journalism years ago but it does my head in how lazy the writers are, and how utterly unoriginal. Back in my day etc.

Ronnie O'Sullivan's American Hustle on the History channel. Ronnie and his mate travel to US cities (New York, Chicago, Memphis and San Francisco) and try to hustle locals and professionals at pool.

Not a bad four part series, travelling in classic American cars and visiting historic pool halls and local tourist sites.

Some real characters interviewed but Ronnie really is as thick as a pub pool cue, vacuous.