Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

things that annoy me are the amount of "comedy" , reality or game shows that cater to the same kind of moron, you know the ones cloged with reality TV stars who can't speak without slevering down themselves but they have good tans so get on TV i.e celeb juice etc

Probably, hopefully, been said but that fucking Thomson or TUI advert with the woman dancing around the hotel to that shitey aint nobody makes me happy song is by far the most annoying thing on the tele right now. Seems to be on every ad break on every channel and she just looks like a complete roaster. Not the type to enjoy a holiday as the advert suggests but the kind of person who abuses the staff cause they ran out of slimline tonic. 

Did anyone watch the thing on last night about polyamory? I've just realised I forgot about it and I'm curious if I'm going to cringe as much as I think I will when I watch it.

It was better than I was expecting it to be.

Fair play to them, I’ve got enough on my plate with one partner let alone more.

23 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Did anyone watch the thing on last night about polyamory? I've just realised I forgot about it and I'm curious if I'm going to cringe as much as I think I will when I watch it.

What, that kids' programme set on a Scottish island?

Daftly annoyed by an Italian film tonight on BBC4 where a woman wakes up to find her flat flooded and makes no attempt to find and shut off the source, apart from a brief glance at her bathroom, and just throws old newspapers about the place.

Trauma. Utter garbage. First, the dad of a stabbing victim walks into the operating theatre while the doctor is wrist-deep in his son's chest. Then, he walks in to the M&M meeting where the doctor is discussing his son's death. These are just unbelievable. Try walking round a hospital - you'll get about 5 yards without a pass. 

If you like hearing John Simm say "He's lying" in a voice that might be heard from a man on co-codamol squeezing to push out the big one of the week, then this is for you. Otherwise, it's just pish. 

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Any advert that includes Nicole Shitsinger eating a yoghurt, then somehow falling over and getting it on her nose. Yeah like that happens in real life.

Funny that, Just as i was reading your post it came on the tv. Have to say i wouldnae mind licking it of her nose before giving her a mullering.