Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

11 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Taskmaster is fucking brilliant.

stopped watching a lot of tv,  but Taskmaster is one of the few programmes I still watch.  Just an example of a fairly simple concept executed well, with some fantastic and ridiculous results. still coming up with tasks which are distinctive and characteristic of the show. I personally think they have peaked with the insane ineptitude of Paul Chowdhry, but every episode es excellent. I hope they continue the show for at least a few more seasons.

6 hours ago, Spectre said:

stopped watching a lot of tv,  but Taskmaster is one of the few programmes I still watch.  Just an example of a fairly simple concept executed well, with some fantastic and ridiculous results. still coming up with tasks which are distinctive and characteristic of the show. I personally think they have peaked with the insane ineptitude of Paul Chowdhry, but every episode es excellent. I hope they continue the show for at least a few more seasons.

I like when they give one contestant a task that nobody else gets, just to make them look stupid.

Just watched Erased on Netflix absolutely brilliant 12 x 30 min series. Japanese mystery time travel derived from a manga story about a fella who after finding his mum murdered has the ability to go back 18 years to his childhood. This helps him try to piece together the serial killer involved in her death and numerous children throughout Japan.
Well worth checking it out.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Could be - tidy lassie with dark hair in a red dress? What's TUI?

TUI used to be Thomson Holidays, until the UK business adopted the same name as the European parent group.  (Grr, Blue Passports & that)

ETA beaten to it by Tynieness

Edited by Boghead ranter

McMafia was quite good, expected it to be about Glasgow gangs than Russian but hey ho. Now watching Noah, a dystopian dungeons and dragons version of the bible I think. Bit daft, reserve judgement.

Death in Paradise starts again at 9pm, with Ardal O’Hanlon as the new detective and Cat from Red Dwarf surviving as his trusty side kick. Greenie for the first to identify the killer in this top notch neo-Shakespearean drama.