Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Silent Witness is utter pish. Mrs Boo loves it......grrrrr

Aye my other half is watching it aswell and it's so far fetched!! The pathologists seem to lead the police investigation and do all the enquiry, whereas in reality they do a post mortem on a body and provide a report to the police!!

13 minutes ago, spud131 said:

Aye my other half is watching it aswell and it's so far fetched!! The pathologists seem to lead the police investigation and do all the enquiry, whereas in reality they do a post mortem on a body and provide a report to the police!!

The attraction isn't the plot but Emilia Fox.  Skinny, neurotic gingers?  Tremendous.

Watched Luther for the first time last week, and yesterday finished off the lot. Absolutely loved it, after telling myself numerous times I wouldn't. 
Alice is also a 100% wid. 
She is definitely a wid. Next season is due to start filming soon

12 hours ago, spud131 said:

Their interpretation of the pathologist's role seems far fetched. They also have a habit of letting characters work on cases where they are a witness or even a suspect. This weeks episode was a perfect example - Emilia Fox returned to the office and despite some initial comments she remained up to her eyes in the case for the rest of the episode.

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

No talk of McMafia on here? Really enjoying it. 

I enjoy it too although I find James Norton's lengthy silent/thoughtful moments a bit annoying. Must be the least dialogue a leading actor has had since Charlie Chaplin.

26 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Death in Paradise has gone all Jimmy Jones.

My pick was the victim's nephew but my viewing was interrupted so going back on catch up. 

Just realised I forgot to post this. About half way through so the only suspect not to be interviewed is the preacher's bird. Has to be her.

My favourite part was Morgan dishing out the stats re. gun crime over compared to America. We have 35 deaths a year compared to there 30,000 a year and Trump's quick response was "yeah but you have more terrorism" [emoji38]

Watching a documentary on BBC4 that says (so far) that the only way to save elephants, rhinos and crocodiles from extinction is to let American hunters pay to kill them and South African land owners to breed some more. It's all a bit depressing.