Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Paul Murton's b*****dised vowels on Grand Tour of Scotland's Lochs.

This will cheer you up.

:lol:

They love a good story in the Highlands - and it appears the BBC are the latest to be taken in by a tall tale surrounding the Wee Hoose which sits on a tiny island in Loch Shin.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/the-true-story-of-the-wee-hoose-on-the-loch-1-4578454

Guest Moomintroll
Piers Morgan interviewing Trump tonight. Past my bedtime but I wonder who’ll come across as the biggest c**t.
The sentence that disproves the phrase "the lesser of two evils". Either that or the ultimate catch 22.

On 14/01/2018 at 21:26, Miguel Sanchez said:

Is anyone watching The Biggest Little Railway in the World? A truly astonishing amount of characters. The mind boggles.

It was the final episode tonight. They all made it to Inverness in one piece. Good on them.

It was the final episode tonight. They all made it to Inverness in one piece. Good on them.
Enjoyed it. There's been a power of shite when it comes to railway related programmes in the last few years, Flying Scotsman from the footplate and Train Spotting Live anyone, but this was one of the better ones.

"Brad Pitt meets Fred Dibnah" Cameron was a star. Has a future in TV if he wants it

things that annoy me are the amount of "comedy" , reality or game shows that cater to the same kind of moron, you know the ones cloged with reality TV stars who can't speak without slevering down themselves but they have good tans so get on TV i.e celeb juice etc

Probably, hopefully, been said but that fucking Thomson or TUI advert with the woman dancing around the hotel to that shitey aint nobody makes me happy song is by far the most annoying thing on the tele right now. Seems to be on every ad break on every channel and she just looks like a complete roaster. Not the type to enjoy a holiday as the advert suggests but the kind of person who abuses the staff cause they ran out of slimline tonic. 

Did anyone watch the thing on last night about polyamory? I've just realised I forgot about it and I'm curious if I'm going to cringe as much as I think I will when I watch it.

It was better than I was expecting it to be.

Fair play to them, I’ve got enough on my plate with one partner let alone more.