2014 holidays/travel plans

doulikefish

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to New York (4 nights), Vegas (4 nights) and Orlando (5 nights) at the end of the month. Can't wait. Sight Seeing, Broadway play, eating, drinking and a bit of shopping in New York, partying, gambling, eating and drinking with a couple of shows (Beatles Cirque Du Soleil "one" booked so far) thrown in during Vegas and then Universal Theme Parks in Orlando with a round of golf for me and Spa afternoon for her at the hotel, plus a shed load of eating and drinking.

Staying at the Affinia in Manhattan in New York, MGM Grand in Vegas and the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando, all look amazing. Very, very excited, although I am definitely going to need pre-season when we get back.

Flying out this morning. Got engaged last week (her birthday), so she emailed all the hotels asking how much it would be to upgrade, etc as we were celebrating. Complimentary bumps on a couple of flights and on our rooms at the MGM and Waldorf Astoria. #DECE

I am very, very, very excited about this holiday!!!

Crete in 2 for 10 days with the gf.

Never been before, but heard good things.

Can. Not. Wait.

Crete is decent although the airport is a bit dated.

Booked a few days in the Netherlands for the end of July/start of August. I'm planning on staying 4 days in Amsterdam and then spending the last day in Enschede for the County friendly. I might change my plans if County announce another match for that week. Flying direct from Inverness to Schipol.

I''m not particularly into weed or hookers, but I'm sure there's still a good time to be had.

Booked a few days in the Netherlands for the end of July/start of August. I'm planning on staying 4 days in Amsterdam and then spending the last day in Enschede for the County friendly. I might change my plans if County announce another match for that week. Flying direct from Inverness to Schipol.

I''m not particularly into weed or hookers, but I'm sure there's still a good time to be had.

Delft is a lovely wee town for a wander around if you fancy a wee day trip from amsterdam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With nothing on the cards til Germany for the Scotland game in September, I bit the bullet and booked up for a trip to Italy on my tod in August. Will be soebding two nights in Rome then going south to bari to meet up with family. Beautiful beaches and scorching sun. That'll do me. Fine being alone in Rome too as you can spend hours just stoating about aimlessly there. Favourite city I've ever been to

Archived