What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, magee, why do you keep posting on here?

Same as most people TBH mate, for a bit of light hearted debate about football, films etc and a bit of a laugh at times.

Sadly I was easily drawn into arguments with people when I first joined about 5 years ago, thats kind of down to me I guess so I have a bit of a following due to that and occasionaly WUM's troll threads and me with shite like this

This StandFree/Magee stuff matches the title of the thread quite well tbh

Yeah you have a point to be fair :D

Apologies to anyone with a migraine through reading the last two pages of trolling, made up shite and petty bitching.

Not all down to me of course

Sadly I was easily drawn into arguments with people when I first joined about 5 years ago, thats kind of down to me I guess so I have a bit of a following due to that and occasionaly WUM's troll threads and me with shite like this

Fucking hell.

What a load of delusional pish. You've had multiple breakdowns due to people picking up on your fibs.

I think the worst thing I have seen on here is that some people think this is real life and not an inconsequential, irreverent football message board.

I think the worst thing I have seen on here is that some people think this is real life and not an inconsequential, irreverent football message board.

It's still real to me dammit!

That was pitifully poor chat, although The Gray Ghost stuff was, unbelievably, worse.

Actually maybe that's what I was thinking of - whichever persona he adopted when he started posting in the 3rd person.

Actually maybe that's what I was thinking of - whichever persona he adopted when he started posting in the 3rd person.

Yeah I'm fairly sure that was TGG. Utterly tragic stuff, which went on around the time Ron Burgundy was on his case. The Vectron stuff just involved using the phrase "by Vectron" in every sentence. Just weird behaviour.

Was that when he changed his font colour to grey as well?

Yeah I think so. The Vectron thing was multi-coloured, which makes the effort involved all the sadder.

Archived