What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People unfairly pigeon hole 8mile and throw the same old accusations at him.

The shit throwing/magee/tramp kicking/constant need to reply etc

That's probably unfair to focus on the high level incidents and it's worth remembering that when he is just posting normally in threads that his general posting style is fucking dreadful too.

Whether it is the awful gifs, quoting the previous post and just posting a laughing smiley or trying to manufacture a rivalry with VT I'm sure people have swallowed teeth when inhaling looking at it.

Yet the content is still the same.

But aye, clearly changed. Which is odd.

If anything he's worse now. Back then he was just a regular junior thicko who got lost one day, now he's all over the place, replying to anything and everything. He's the poster equivalent of Algae in a pond that is slowly draining the ecosystem of any life.

He now never says anything of any detail any more as he knows he'll get slaughtered by everyone or banned for being a reprobate. He's merged in with the beige posters and their various shite patter and in jokes. The fact he's now an established poster is grim. Hope his computer gets a virus soon.

14 mile is a complete tragic case. A junior thicko, beats up women and brags about it, says wid to 14 year old lassies etc.

#aidsyspunk

People unfairly pigeon hole 8mile and throw the same old accusations at him.

The shit throwing/magee/tramp kicking/constant need to reply etc

That's probably unfair to focus on the high level incidents and it's worth remembering that when he is just posting normally in threads that his general posting style is...

fucking dreadful too.

I don't know if you meant that but you had me fooled you were a fan of 8Mile up until that moment :lol:

I'd rather read the shitflinging story everyday for the rest of my life than the 'aidsyspunk' catastrophe even once.

This 100%

On this forum we have heard about shite getting picked from an arse and flung at a friend, people drinking from puddles, admissions of 'wid' to 14 year olds, homeless women being battered proudly infront of kids, peado pool tournaments organised in Fife, people sharing a pint with three straws, coleslaw on pizza. But saying someone has an "arse full of Aidsy spunk" is the most horrific thing I have read on here.

Deeboy I apologise in advance for bringing it back up but the people have a right to know what they are dealing with here!!

The hysterical, now banned, poster that likened himself to a rape victim when he was deservedly being torn to bits for being an arsehole is definitely the worst thing I've read on here.

Does anyone have a link to this?  Glory days.

That was xbl showing his true colours. A pure fanny of a boy. The story that The Phoenix told about giving him a lift to Arbroath and then trying to lose him sums him up perfectly.

Is that where even though he fucks off early to try and lose him, he's already sitting waiting at the motor for him?

Archived