What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

Who was the Dundee fan that handed back his season ticket with a strongly worded letter over the appointment of Brown, only to go back the follow week using his wife's season ticket?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was the Dundee fan that handed back his season ticket with a strongly worded letter over the appointment of Brown, only to go back the follow week using his wife's season ticket?

That is one of my all-time favourite P&B moments. Pretty sure he went to hospitality the following week as well!

Paulo Sergio's post in the gambling forum detailing how to beat the bookies.

The easiest thing to do IMO is stick to the SPL, Divisions 1, 2, and 3 (although caution is needed in the Scottish leagues, it can be a bit of a minefield sometimes), the Premiership, Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, and finally the Blue Square Bet Premier Conference (only this one, not the North and South).

Then look for the top 2-6 teams in the English leagues, and the top 3-4 in Scotland, then check who they are playing. Then the most important thing - checking form. A team could be 2nd in the league but without a win in three games versus a team 18th in the league but unbeaten in four etc. Finally, if the odd's are reasonable, go for it. Double check and once you're sure choose a cheeky 3 or 4 team coupon (I would only pick 5 teams if I felt really confident or the odds were generally quite poor with just 3 or 4 strong favourites).

Take note that I've only done two bets with this method, but won them both. :rolleyes:

£2 for £40 and £5 for £75 - both four team coupons. cool.gif

Here it is

post-35247-0-50410500-1391302216_thumb.j

A copy of the letter I handed in today with my season ticket.

Totalcunts.

mon the dees

I handed my season ticket back because I could not believe they then gave the job to an interim manager and that the guy they chose was John Fucking Brown. I'd much rather they had stuck with Barry had I known they were going to do that and the whole world seems to think that way.

For the avoidance of doubt he got no standing ovation from me. I was at the bottom of the stairs before Sainties 2nd hit the back if the net and was in Tescos vodka section when the whistle went.

I'd forgotten about this cracker when the Killie fans were fighting after Kenny Shiels left:

Some of us do it for the right reasons, i don't need to be on telly or P&B to make my point ya fucking clown, see ye at 7 if you got the balls ye wee ignoramus, o and bring yer money ye owe us as I am a member of the trust ya fecking oxygen thief! no excuses and no this is not a challenge for a fight just speak to me face to face capish?

Don't think it actually rattles people. Folk just rightly point out that it's a bit shite. Would you say that a film critic was rattled if he gave White Chicks 1/10?

It does seem to genuinely annoy people.

I wouldn't say the critic was rattled, but I'd say they were wrong. White Chicks is a v.v.v. dece film.

A couple of times I've seen folk arse-licking posts made by virusTON. Horrendous.

I concur.

I do have a right good chuckle though..... tosspots who can't think for themselves. Hilarity personified. :lol:

Archived