What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is absolutely incredible reading.

The funniest bit isn't even the horrific predictions. It's HB going along with some complete and utter fantasist "£75k", "otherwise boring Friday", "out of the country for 24 hours" and them patting each other on the back after 5 minutes of profit.

What a fucking tube.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is absolutely incredible reading.

The funniest bit isn't even the horrific predictions. It's HB going along with some complete and utter fantasist "£75k", "otherwise boring Friday", "out of the country for 24 hours" and them patting each other on the back after 5 minutes of profit.

What a fucking tube.

Fucking hell! Never seen that thread before. Absolutely hilarious. If Fast Action wasn't such a knob throughot the thread I'd have felt sorry for him. What a tube though. :lol:

Aye yer doing a cracking job, that's me told! :L

'Shocking patter' in my book would be a silly wee laddie having f**k-all to contribute and an inability to think for himself, who instead chooses to post arse-licking comments in the hope of gaining the attention and love of an Internet football forum's resident arsehole, who you most likely have never met, and probably never will, meet in your life.

Think the only person you should pull-up is yourself, for your apparent desire to pull-off virusTON.

Are you raging that VT is, and will always be, a far better poster than you?

That said, it's not exactly a difficult feat to achieve.

Aye yer doing a cracking job LinkinFighter, that's me told! :D

'Shocking patter' in my book would be a silly wee laddie having f**k-all to contribute and an inability to think for himself, who instead chooses to post arse-licking comments in the hope of gaining the attention and love of an Internet football forum's resident arsehole, who you most likely have never met, and probably never will, meet in your life.

Think the only person you should pull-up is yourself, for your apparent desire to pull-off virusTON.

Translated what LinkinFighter was really saying.

:lol:

Hahahaha!!!

Haven't been asked that one before!

Placed if back upon the wee bracket thing on the shower if I recall correctly! :D

So instead of simply picking shite out your arse and flinging it at one of your mates, you stuck some in a soap dish, threw it at someone, and then put the dish back instead of chucking it, spreading millions of germs in the process for anyone unfortunate enough to use soap from it?

Fucking disgusting behaviour mate. The disturbing thing is you actually seem quite proud of it.

Speaking of racists, why was Saltyton labelled one?

Various racist comments he made on here pretty much. He seems to have vanished, which is fine by me as he came across on here as a bit of a knob.

I think old shiteyfingers is being rather silly here. Making the mistake of telling us all about his turd-tossing antics, then pulling folk up for taking the piss out of him for it. Honestly, what did the brown fingered buffoon expect??

I think old shiteyfingers is being rather silly here. Making the mistake of telling us all about his turd-tossing antics, then pulling folk up for taking the piss out of him for it. Honestly, what did the brown fingered buffoon expect??

It's funny when he replies with stuff like, "That patter is so last year, get some new patter". He was posting this about two days into January :lol:

I don't understand how anyone can find him amusing. His posts make my fucking head hurt.

8mileBU reminds me of Magee

Ludicrous stories that sound made up. Complete lack of common sense. Horrific attempts at patter. Random outbursts of personal abuse mixed in amongst the shite banter. Bringing up things knowing he'll get mocked for it simply for attention. The number 8 in their username....

133316433420.gif

Haha! All the lice crawling out from woodwork!

I'll look forward to your tear-soaked-gang-fury another time.

Night night ladies. x

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1391468564.911690.jpg

Thats genuinely exactly the same type of post that magee would make. Have you stumbled onto something SF?

Yeah, it has, repeatedly.

That's what happens when you go up against experienced posters in topic which they are very knowledgable about.

It's no surprise I can destroy people in every conceivable way on topics as varied the influence of population on the success of international football teams, the relative success of Scottish clubs in Europe over the past decade and the legalisation drugs. I've been doing it for years. And I'm very good at it.

VikingTon's posting style absolutely desecrated.

Archived