What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remembered this post in the 'Jake Bugg' thread:

what.png

Just read that thread for the first time, Bob Dylan? cornette.png

What happened to Dubs? When i first joined there seemed to be an ongoing battle between him and Supras on every thread.

^^^

Makes fun of people with hearing aids. But can't handle being called BarrFAILED. Absolute pussy.

Please read below for evidence of BarrFAILED's gutter behaviour and being of the same standing as a sewer rat.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/209622-Kilsyth-v-Largs

Dry your eyes you little moron

I've been unable to find it via the search box, but SkylineDrifter went into a dissertation-length breakdown in our post-match thread, in attempt to determine whether Allan Jenkins committed the heinous crime of deliberately tieing his lace in the Queen of the South half after Morton scored against them in a 2-1 win down there. It was still images galore, which is always the gold standard of a post-match breakdown.

Thats because you have imagined and embellished most of it in your head. The real post which was fairly short, had absolutely no images posted and was debated reasonably civilly by you at the time before you disappeared up your own backside trying to live up to your internet persona can be found on page 2 of the thread which is still easily found on the Championship archives. I have no idea how to link it from a phone but I just read it and will do a link later when on a computer.

Edited to add - "still images galore"! There isnt a still image on the whole thread.

EDIT - Here are the links to the suppsed dissertaion length breakdown with still images galore! :1eye

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/123821-queens-1-2-morton/page-2#entry4239636

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/123821-queens-1-2-morton/page-3#entry4239926

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/123821-queens-1-2-morton/page-3#entry4239963

Three posts, each with one paragraph about it, two of which are just two sentences and absolutely no images. One of them even partly retracts the point I originally made. Lets hope nobody is relying on VikingTon for a witness statement in court anytime soon. :lol:

Despite having only ever had the 8mileBU username, one account and no bans or aliases, this 'Magee' thing has fairly taken off! :D

'Magee' it is then for those it pleases!

StandFree will be delighted, first bit of success he's had on here recently. I'm happy for him.

gifs_20.gif

I've been unable to find it via the search box, but SkylineDrifter went into a dissertation-length breakdown in our post-match thread, in attempt to determine whether Allan Jenkins committed the heinous crime of deliberately tieing his lace in the Queen of the South half after Morton scored against them in a 2-1 win down there. It was still images galore, which is always the gold standard of a post-match breakdown. Similarly the notorious cringefest 'Hank Scorpio' spent the best part of a day compiling a stills dossier of Morton 'cheating' and 'fouling' after we papped them out of the cup or something at Starks' Park. This being the same utter roaster who left T in the Park early a couple of years back because it was raining. :1eye

mugabe4.jpg

Thats because you have imagined and embellished most of it in your head. The real post which was fairly short, had absolutely no images posted and was debated reasonably civilly by you at the time before you disappeared up your own backside trying to live up to your internet persona can be found on page 2 of the thread which is still easily found on the Championship archives. I have no idea how to link it from a phone but I just read it and will do a link later when on a computer.

Edited to add - "still images galore"! There isnt a still image on the whole thread.

:D :D

I would say it's definitely your eyes that need dried BarrFAILED!

Once you've stopped crying, go shout obscenities at some people with disabilities to make yourself feel better. Hopefully you'll get battered or arrested in the process.

Or someone might through their excrement at me...

Archived