What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

I take it a load of posts went missing from today when there were problems?

Anyway, 8mileBU reminds me of Magee in the beginning. A complete lack of self-awareness and almost every single post is an ill-judged mess.

Yep, sadly a victim in every sense of the word was a complete cringefest involving Big Gus self-reviewing his catastrophic second season of pie reviewing (after an, erm, catastrophic first season) as being 'funnier than ever' and not being at all bothered about criticism from posters on here.

I've barely stopped sucking air through my teeth in sheer embarrassment.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, sadly a victim in every sense of the word was a complete cringefest involving Big Gus self-reviewing his catastrophic second season of pie reviewing (after an, erm, catastrophic first season) as being 'funnier than ever' and not being at all bothered about criticism from posters on here.

I've barely stopped sucking air through my teeth in sheer embarrassment.

Whats this?

Has he restarted the pie thread? If so thats the complete proof his breakdown is entering his final stages, dundeebarry getting the success while he got ignored seems to have hit him hard eh

I was about to mention this. His terrible use of gifs, memes and pictures in general is the biggest give-away that it's magee.

I have to be honest and say its never really been a serious thought in my head, but as soon as I read SF mention it everything seemed to click. It has to be him, as you say everything seems to be the same

Whats this?

Has he restarted the pie thread? If so thats the complete proof his breakdown is entering his final stages, dundeebarry getting the success while he got ignored seems to have hit him hard eh

No idea tbh, his breakdown earlier involved some mumbling about being 'commissioned' to do it again next season. Presumably the National Sleep Foundation have identified the market in using hackneyed synonyms for greasy pastry as an instant cure for insomnia.

No idea tbh, his breakdown earlier involved some mumbling about being 'commissioned' to do it again next season. Presumably the National Sleep Foundation have identified the market in using hackneyed synonyms for greasy pastry as an instant cure for insomnia.

:lol: You do wonder if hes sitting at home signing books for his "fans" and pretending to be on TV shows as he slouches on the couch. Poor c**t

Is this the post you mean? It's still on the 'robbed at the gym' thread:

Hi everyone. Just had a chance to catch up.

The shortened second season of pies was funnier and more controversial and, yes, I made more jokes about the fact it is funny pie stalls staff are pretty much made up of 16 year old girls.

I've been commissioned to write up all 40 odd senior grounds next season after the world cup. Gutted at my 'fail'.

Was more of a hurl using a soap dish than a throw with a naked hand. :D

But cheers man. You're a fucking legend too.

I cant be bothered looking for it but the last time i saw you embarrassingly try and defend it you claimed you just flicked a bit

which is it...?

I think the jobbylobber might be Magee, could be a good spot there. Could just be another complete fruitcake but there are suspicious similarities.The declaration of this being a football forum as evidence of him not being in the middle of a complete breakdown was another trademark Mageeism. "Why would I care what someone says on a football forum." "A breakdown? About a football forum?!!" etc etc.

I genuinely couldn't care less. It's an internet football forum full of strangers you fool. I don't know any of you, I have no desire to, therefore status isn't important to me. Why you here raging about it though?! :D

Textbook.

Archived