If I Knew Then What I Know Now

HTG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say the opposite.

Be less of a c**t and generally life will see you through.

theres a fine line here - i used to be a lot nicer and took a hole lot of shit off people without retaliating nowadays i almost look for someone to be a c**t so i can argue with them and end up being a c**t myself when theres someone i don't like which really gets me nowhere as more often than not i would just rather get through a day without an argument but often land myself in it by not being able to keep my mouth shut

Don't get married and stay single.

That great wee ride who is a total phsycho, don't try and make a relationship with her.

The decisions you make now aren't life defining, you can always change your mind later.

Do acid at least once

^ I agree on part 3 - its hard to come by though i have only done it once

How can you get married and stay single anyway?

When you are on acid you can get married and stay single and get married.

the cute czech bird with the impressive chest who seems to like you isn't actually going out with that czech guy... :(

get a job when you're a stoodint, ya lazy bum.

exercise can be quite good and stay off the pies.

Knowledge is power learn all you can,Travel,Learn to speak another language or 2,Learn to play a musical instrument, Buy property,Get married and have kids (one of each). Learn to fly. DON'T DO DRUGS, Become a Doctor,Scientist,Lawyer (QC). The list is endless be all you can be. Listen to your parents advice why would they choose to give you bad advice.

Knowledge is power learn all you can,Travel,Learn to speak another language or 2,Learn to play a musical instrument, Buy property,Get married and have kids (one of each). Learn to fly. DON'T DO DRUGS, Become a Doctor,Scientist,Lawyer (QC). The list is endless be all you can be. Listen to your parents advice why would they choose to give you bad advice.

^^^17 year old girl posting from beyond the grave.

No pressure then

.....and have a fucking shit life, working like a c**t and having a heart attack at 50.

You must build on sound foundations after all look to Sevconia boozin, screwin,idiocy and liquidation then decepiton mind you they they say it lasted for 140 years. :lol:

1) When you're young, realise that parents have plenty of life experience and can actually be correct.

2) Strangely in contrast to point #1, realise that parents can be just like I am just now and aren't always right, no matter how much they tell you they are.

3) The big fuss over getting a girlfriend during your teenage years is basically uncalled for.

1) When you're young, realise that parents have plenty of life experience and can actually be correct.

2) Strangely in contrast to point #1, realise that parents can be just like I am just now and aren't always right, no matter how much they tell you they are.

3) The big fuss over getting a girlfriend during your teenage years is basically uncalled for.

May-not-have-had-a-girlfriend-during-his-teenage-years-type-post, IMHO

Archived