If I Knew Then What I Know Now

HTG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love it if our school started brining in absolute wasters to speak at assembles, so that pupils could see what a shite life not sticking in at school can lead to.

I would love it if our school started brining in absolute wasters to speak at assembles, so that pupils could see what a shite life not sticking in at school can lead to.

Our school invited some recovering addicts in to talk to us all about staying away from drugs. After the initial talk, the teachers left so we could ask questions of the speaker. It pretty much became a session of "Which pupil has taken the most drugs and just how hard do they think it makes them look? ".

Our school did as well but they were called teachers.

Ho ho folks. Thanks. I'm here all week.

Wahey!

Tell you what, I'll try and write some more jokes for you during my seven-week long summer holiday :D

From what I recall from my school days, pretty much anyone over 25 was a dick so I don't know how effective that would be. Might give you a laugh at the losers but the arrogance of youth means that when 'you' leave school you're gonna be one smooth pimp daddy ! As someones said before, your parents might not have the best imformation or advice at their finger tips but its not in their interest to steer you wrong, you'll be picking their nursing home ;-)

Probably listen to my parents more often. As others have said, they did have some knowledge about them.

Stick in at school, spent years working in dead end jobs before deciding to go to university.

Never trust a lawyer.

1. Don't support Celtic or The Rangers unless you live in Glasgow.

2. If you live in Glasgow move at the earliest opportunity.

3. Don't do drugs.

Says the bloke from Dundee.

I'd feel safer in Chechnya tbh.

When you told your pals in late 2003 that Porto would win the Champions League the following summer, you should lump your student loan on it rather than just feeling smug for about 2 minutes when it happens.

Says the bloke from Dundee.

I'd feel safer in Chechnya tbh.

Actually, Chechnya (well Grozny anyway) is no longer the "go to" place whenever you want to refer to a shit-hole city. It actually looks quite nice now.

I reckon the new "you couldn't pay me to live there" city should be Homs.

Eta: Also, if you live in Chechnya, you get to go to the dancing (the only thing wrong is the complete lack of burds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQFa9MumHjU

I will always look back on that day as a 14 year old bandit at golf when I did a Tin Cup and went for it with my three wood. I would have went to the county winter cup team, training with the best of the best if I had only just layed up. I would have been a far better golfer than I ended up as, and probably be still playing it now.

In terms of football I always wished that I had worked more on my pace.

In terms of academics I wish I had stuck to doing more practical subjects rather than pointless, dull ones like Information Systems.

In terms of my drinking history, even as bad I was back then I'd still have done it the same way. Otherwise I would not have learnt from it.

Archived