Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

tbf he was probably fechtin' other cats but Dad used to blame the fox. The bold boy was actually soft as shite when indoors.

His sister never got into fights- she was a good hunter but because she was bloody huge I think the other cats used to avoid her. The Mags Haney of our neighbourhood! :lol:

On 26/01/2017 at 22:33, D.A.F.C said:

That programme was hilarious. The Shamley Green moggies were shown to be getting up to all sorts of mischief. All manner of conclusions were drawn regarding the cats deliberating going out at set times to avoid confrontations with one another as well as maximising their species hunting potential if their area was under 24 hours feline hunting.

Only for the very last household to have seven cats in them behaving entirely differently, going out all manner of times, not caring a shit about other cats cutting through their territory, & generally blowing all their conclusions right out of the water! :lol:

For those of you who missed it:

One hour's worth of full frontal pussy leaving nothing to the imagination.

51 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

How freaked out would you be if he caught it one day?

I wouldn't put it past him. He gets me up every day around 4.30am to hunt for it. I'm starting to see flickers of recognition that the red dot may be linked to the wee laser pen thing in my hand. 

19 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I wouldn't put it past him. He gets me up every day around 4.30am to hunt for it. I'm starting to see flickers of recognition that the red dot may be linked to the wee laser pen thing in my hand. 

I've had great fun with this too but your cat (if it's smart enough) will definitely click that the pen in your hand is the source. If I so much as move the pen now (it has a wee key chain that makes the slightest of noises when you pick it up/move it) they come sprinting in from any part of the house and sit at my feet, waiting for the dot to appear. I picked it up a few weeks ago to have a play with them but after about 10 seconds the batteries died and the light disappeared, cue about 15 minutes of my cats staring in awe at the floor and occasionally glancing up at me every now and again as if to say "the fuck's goin' on?".

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I've had great fun with this too but your cat (if it's smart enough) will definitely click that the pen in your hand is the source. If I so much as move the pen now (it has a wee key chain that makes the slightest of noises when you pick it up/move it) they come sprinting in from any part of the house and sit at my feet, waiting for the dot to appear. I picked it up a few weeks ago to have a play with them but after about 10 seconds the batteries died and the light disappeared, cue about 15 minutes of my cats staring in awe at the floor and occasionally glancing up at me every now and again as if to say "the fuck's goin' on?".

He is exceptionally stupid. He's about one notch up the evolutionary ladder from Teddy Ruxpin.

58 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I think the question you need to ask yourself here is why was your girlfriend sexually aroused by a dead cat?

Toxoplasmosis. Can turn women a bit sexually deviant. Either that or she's simply not being satisfied by throbber.