Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

Guest bernardblack
The tub was on the window ledge when I went out.20210111_142528.thumb.jpg.a10348d1d3a396ffadc29098e0a015aa.jpg

“Now I’m not saying I knocked it over but why would you leave the tub on MY ledge?”

That's him back from the vets again after a 3 day stay. He went  just before Xmas where he had fluids but this time he's had ultrasounds and allsorts. Essentially one of his kidneys is a bit fucked, he is going onto a renal food diet and he might need surgery but it's just a case of wait and see.

IMG-20210118-WA0008.jpeg

20210118_192813.jpg

11 minutes ago, pub car king said:

That's him back from the vets again after a 3 day stay. He went  just before Xmas where he had fluids but this time he's had ultrasounds and allsorts. Essentially one of his kidneys is a bit fucked, he is going onto a renal food diet and he might need surgery but it's just a case of wait and see.

IMG-20210118-WA0008.jpeg

20210118_192813.jpg

Ouch. That’s a sair yin for him and you! 

Just spent half an hour clipping dried turds off the arse of a hairy cat who has recently graduated to too-fat-to-clean-her-own back-end. Just in case anyone reading this thread thinks the life of a cat owner is all fun.

Not helped by the fact that she complained bitterly about it, which brought the other one over to see if she needed help, and made fatty struggle even more due to the embarrassment of being watched by her younger, and considerably more svelte, compatriot.