Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

On 22/09/2023 at 15:16, Melanius Mullarkay said:

#RIP Timmy, my sisters cat. He had a good life, was about 17 or thereabouts but had cancer and a big tumour in his gub at the end.

Did a couple of photos here for my sister so she can remember him. Will get these framed for her.

Hide contents

IMG_0909.thumb.jpg.edc2d15c5a832bdff35edb2495a58e7b.jpg

Hide contents

IMG_0914.JPG.52c28a22bc46e2f608fe7f18b604c89e.JPG

Timmy Turkey Teeth. Rest easy, fella.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Wee ginger twat who I share a house with spewed on my bed last week. Then, simply fucked off to sleep in a clean place. 

Women, eh?

Hope the cat wasn't too traumatised by such uncivilised behaviour.

My friend is catsitting for me and sent this:

IMG-20230927-WA0020.thumb.jpg.f569b4baa55daed8a8544125c8f83d56.jpg

It's such a wee treat getting a photo of the wee idiot out the blue.  

Spoiler

And I saw a street thing with who she's named after yesterday

PXL_20230927_125836798.thumb.jpg.246174043383c8b0e57d03377522ca28.jpg

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Here’s Betty. Wanders about our street and round to some pals on the street round the corner. Legs are mangled, age or from a car many moons ago. Quite old I reckon.

IMG_7072.jpeg

Looks like she'd still rip your arm off and dare you to take it back.

I'd estimate she's in the vicinity of 20, though that does sound like a b*****d of a paper round.

PXL_20230702_122104892.thumb.jpg.6736072508788463e3c4b6f0d177a68f.jpg

Once upon a purr-fectly peculiar day, in a neighborhood not far away, there lived a most extraordinary cat named Rosa Luxemburg. She was no ordinary feline, for Rosa had a penchant for the peculiar.

One sunny afternoon, as Rosa dozed lazily in a patch of dappled sunlight, she overheard a conversation between the birds in the garden. They chirped and chattered about the world's injustices, and Rosa's ears perked up.

"Tweet, tweet! The world needs a hero!" sang the sparrows.

"Chirp, chirp! Someone to stand up for what's right!" added the finches.

With a determined flick of her tail, Rosa decided that she would be that hero. She transformed into "Antifa Cat," donning a tiny mask made of leaves and a cape fashioned from a forgotten ribbon. She would champion the rights of all creatures, great and small.

Antifa Cat's adventures were legendary. She rallied the neighborhood cats to protect the squirrels' nut stash from greedy crows and helped the mice negotiate fair cheese distribution with the humans. No injustice was too small for her keen feline senses.

But it wasn't just her bravery that made Rosa Luxemburg special. It was her ability to bring laughter and joy to the darkest of days. She would play hide-and-seek with the butterflies, perform acrobatic stunts on the fence, and even organized a grand tea party for the neighborhood's smallest residents – the insects.

As word of Antifa Cat's exploits spread, she became a symbol of hope and fairness. Every creature, from the tiniest ladybug to the wisest owl, knew they could count on Rosa Luxemburg.

And so, in a world where fairness and kindness were cherished above all else, Rosa Luxemburg, the antifa cat, remained a beloved legend – a reminder that even the smallest among us can make the biggest difference.