Eurovision

Sooky

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Aye, taunting Joost about his dead parents and he supposedly whacked one of them.

Chaos when he is disqualified.

I'm normally not a violent person, but if he was really taunted about his dead parents, I can't blame him for that reaction... 

If they’re throwing the Netherlands out for that then Israel need to go too for the constant harassment of the other competitors all week.

Looks a total mess, normally have a bunch of friends throwing parties for Eurovision but nobody is interested this year. Might watch just for some chaos.

Will they be broadcasting with a delay? You have to imagine there'll be some protests 

Aye just smacks of complete hypocrisy and crooked standards but it’s no shock really. Joost could indeed be completely at fault but the statement from Eurovision says they have a zero tolerance policy on inappropriate behaviour which is clearly bollox. They pick and choose and that’s not difficult to see. Shame and if Israel do win it’s again just making a mockery of the competition. 

For me I still feel Slimane was the best performance of the semi finals and his voice is fantastic. Isaak if not representing Germany would be a lot higher than where he will ultimately finish. 

Im now firmly in the Croatia camp and want Israel no where near winning it. 

12 minutes ago, Groundhopping Adventures said:

Valid point made that opening up to a Round the World vote means that Americans can vote for Israel

Midweek Israel were up at 35 or so, must have been a lot of bets on them. Grim.

Screenshot_20240511_123236_bet365.jpg

5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

For me I still feel Slimane was the best performance of the semi finals and his voice is fantastic.

Apparently his jury performance didn't to quite as well.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Apparently his jury performance didn't to quite as well.

Gutter for him but even that annoys me lol. The public and the jury should be voting on the same performance. 

Just seen your post on the odds on Israel that’s minging the odd they are now 

5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Gutter for him but even that annoys me lol. The public and the jury should be voting on the same performance. 

Just seen your post on the odds on Israel that’s minging the odd they are now 

Whether those odds were influenced by bets or the Italian semi final elevate leak who knows.

Come on Croatia now for sure.