Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

American investigators and staff from Boeing have said they believe it comes from a 777 and MH370 is the only 777 missing.

Curiously, the part that's been located - and all the fuss - was marked BB670, which also pertains to the Beechcraft 200.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

On Google Earth. Why didn't these so called experts think of that?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it does seem a bit odd for the plane to have vanished over a top secret US military base only for it to turn up all over Indian Ocean beaches in small, shot up chunks.

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it does seem a bit odd for the plane to have vanished over a top secret US military base only for it to turn up all over Indian Ocean beaches in small, shot up chunks.

We should hire him for a Nessie search next imo. What top secret base BTW?  

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

We should hire him for a Nessie search next imo. What top secret base BTW?  

It wouldn’t be a secret then would it (Diego Garcia). Folks on Madagascar claimed big chunks of the plane washed up there then were taken away by US forces shortly after the disappearance.

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It wouldn’t be a secret then would it (Diego Garcia). Folks on Madagascar claimed big chunks of the plane washed up there then were taken away by US forces shortly after the disappearance.

As that's British Territory I think we should take on the Americans and the Russians at the same time. Might as well get it over with.

Edited by welshbairn

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

As that's British Territory I think we should take on the Americans and the Russians at the same time. Might as well get it over with.

The treatment of the Chagossians by the UK Govt would not exactly suggest it an island we gave or give a f**k about, and it remains an embarassment the lack of acknowledgement of the forced removal of the inhabitants so the US could build bases.

The treatment of the Chagossians by the UK Govt would not exactly suggest it an island we gave or give a f**k about, and it remains an embarassment the lack of acknowledgement of the forced removal of the inhabitants so the US could build bases.

f**k them.

17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The theory is that amongst the passengers onboard the plane were a load of Chinese scientists and the flight was diverted to Diego Garcia airbase in the Indian Ocean. It's not a top secret base though......The Americans have over 700 known bases Worldwide with around 300 covert.

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

The theory is that amongst the passengers onboard the plane were a load of Chinese scientists and the flight was diverted to Diego Garcia airbase in the Indian Ocean. It's not a top secret base though......The Americans have over 700 known bases Worldwide with around 300 covert.

Sherlock Par reckons the Americans probably shot it down. You know how much they love shooting stuff. 

I’m sure he didn’t mean top secret as in “nobody knows it’s there”. Diego Garcia is one of the most high profile and heavily guarded military installations on the planet.

4 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I’m sure he didn’t mean top secret as in “nobody knows it’s there”. Diego Garcia is one of the most high profile and heavily guarded military installations on the planet.

Yes, that's what I meant. I'd guess a plane flying over that's got it's ID thing switched off would get blasted out of the sky. 

There was some guy on Twitter who apparently received a voicemail the day before this story broke which is now the centre of one of the funniest conspiracy theories I've heard. The voicemail was a military style message using the phonetic alphabet, the message spelled out:

"S DANGER SOS IT IS DIRE FOR YOU TO EVACUATE BE CAUTIOUS THEY ARE NOT HUMAN SOS DANGER SOS"

It also gave co-ordinates which is pretty close to where this guy says he has found the plane. This has led to everyone saying the recording is the black box (from over 4 YEARS ago :lol: ) from this plane replaying itself. "Even if that message was still sending, how would a black box message end up in some random p***k's voicemail?" I hear you ask. Well, simply really, there have been solar flare storms over the last few weeks which has caused electromagnetic activity and caused this message to end up at cell phone frequency and thus into this random guys messages.  There appears to be quite a few folk in USA receiving voicemails or personal messages which when translated say similar things and also keep mentioning the 18th of April and something about Stephen Hawkings death being somehow related. A few more logic jumps from different people and we end up with the theory that some kind of non-human (possibly robot or alien) has hijacked this flight and is holding the passengers in a cave in Indonesia and they plan to take over the world to on the 18th of April.

:lol:

If anyone has some time to kill search Twitter for "strayedaway" (original guy to put up the voicemail, now deleted his account because folk were sending him death threats as they thought he'd made this up) or #TheyAreNotHuman. The more sensible theory is that it's PR for some movie coming out next month.

21 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Fair enough but they do have plenty of clandestine bases around the globe. I'm sure they used DG for their u2 flights over the Soviet Union in the 60s.