The Alloa Athletic Thread

Issac is good at posting things to get speculation and rumours started. If he goes it release funds for new blood to come in can't be much worse than his contribution lately.

Issac has been poor for a while and rumour has it a poor attitude when not getting his way

I'd have thought time's up for Isaac, and the naysayers have probably been proven correct. It's a pity, but you struggle to think of an important contribution he's made in black and gold. If Brechin can get some performances out of him then good luck to them.

Issac is good at posting things to get speculation and rumours started. If he goes it release funds for new blood to come in can't be much worse than his contribution lately.

Issac has been poor for a while and rumour has it a poor attitude when not getting his way

Really? I've heard completely different about Isaac that he shows up most days to do extra training sessions on his own, that he reflects back on games and looks to see if he put his stuff in training to use in games.

Was a while ago I was told that right enough and things may be different now.