The Alloa Athletic Thread

What's this "windup" nonsense?
Disgracefully released by Blackpool after handing Exeter 28 minutes of sheer footballing lesson in the play off final, Goody has seen the merits of a player after his own heart and made strong advances to bring him home.
I must admit I was worried we would struggle big time to replace the quality of Holmer in the middle of the park, but the manager might have played a trump card here.

There is going to be a day we genuinely do sign Ian Black and everyone is going to believe it's a wind up [emoji23]

Are we due a new strip next season?

The new 37b08ce7f5880cb8d598633fa80f9ed4.jpg

Pendle catalogue is out. Odds on that, what is on the cover is our new away strip as it is similar to every other one we've had.

I wonder if we will go for another custom design home shirt or pick one from the catalogue.

The new 37b08ce7f5880cb8d598633fa80f9ed4.jpg

Pendle catalogue is out. Odds on that, what is on the cover is our new away strip as it is similar to every other one we've had.

I wonder if we will go for another custom design home shirt or pick one from the catalogue.

We staying with pendle then?
Would like to see a change

10 minutes ago, pencils said:

We staying with pendle then?
Would like to see a change

Would be good to try something different, but suspect it will be Pendle again. They should seek out Big Martyn given the supporters team kit looks better than the first team effort.

This one always gets suggested. It looks good. 

nike.jpg.99134e491f6e286408e6387d2b234652.jpg

Or a throw back to the days of Wee Willie Crilley

auldyin.jpg.37b51b7aa4f6a82f57c73a01072b419d.jpg

Edited by Waspie

There was a decent Erea one kicking about as well. That Nike one is beautiful.

To be fair, the Marshall Construction Alloa home top (of putting Rangers on the mantelpiece fame) was a cracker. The current one has grown on me but the fact the sponsor and badge are printed on makes it look like something from a "looky looky man" stall.