Tinder

1 minute ago, Adam said:

No, I moved into my own house ages ago!

Cheers though gents, got a second date arranged for Tuesday night.

Good, don't mope about and bother being discreet or anything. Wear one of these and get some footage up here. He/she won't mind, like the transsexual girl, it could be her big break.

2016-09-25-10-24-48--970651600.jpeg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, throbber said:

My girlfriend is out on Wednesday night if you want to swing by mine.

I'm working, mate. :(

I've got a ticket to see Chris Brookmyre talk about his latest book this afternoon though if you're free? It's only an hour so you'd only need to watch the kids for 2 hours. 

I watched an episode of Jeremy Kyle one morning with the tagline along the lines of "My husband of XX years is now my wife!" and the pre-op transwoman came out and was describing her life and the assorted procedures she had gone and was going to go through. Afterwards out of curiosity I had a look on youtube and watched a video of the, uh, operation. Without going into any specifics the most sensitive parts of both genitals correspond to one another, so not everything gets taken, and it is still possible to orgasm afterwards. It didn't go into detail regarding depth.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

^^^Discovered very recently that there are possibilities of picking up girls that used to have a penis on Tinder.

^^^ Very recently had relations with a girl who had a penis type post IMO

Edited by Marr1