St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly never thought I would see this day. Just wow.

Didn't feel there was any massive standout player today. Difference was most of our lads had 7 out of 10s whereas most of the Utd players had 5s with the odd exception. The first goal swung the mentality of the game decisively in our favour as we were in nervous retreat for a while.

But f**k it. What a win. And a great atmosphere generated by both sets of fans in & out of the ground, only ruined by orange marches.

FTOF.

Congratulations to St Johnstone and their supporters. I saw my team win the Scottish Cup in 1987 and the League Cup in 2013. Lifelong memories.

These cup wins don't come along too often for us diddies, 130 years in the case of St Johnstone.

It must feel great - enjoy it guys.

Er whit? Read the thread you clown. United fans have been nothing but complementary! Enjoy second place, although the bitterness tells me you actually support Rangers.

Dry your eyes...... This thread maybe... Rest of the season not so much.

T'was a bit mental seeing St Johnstone fans being allowed in through United turnstiles for the North Stand. Wasn't even any segregation in the food court bit as well.

Display looked pretty decent, but there was hundreds of seats empty due to folk not getting in until the back of three, so that didn't help.