The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

I just walked past Jim Goodwin and his rather pleasant looking wife/ bird outside Amarone on Buchanan Street in Glasgow.

He didn't even try to bring me down. I'm impressed.

Obviously didn't recognise who you were.......

:P

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just walked past Jim Goodwin and his rather pleasant looking wife/ bird outside Amarone on Buchanan Street in Glasgow.He didn't even try to bring me down. I'm impressed.

Fortunate for you that you don't resemble Derek Adams then. :)

I just walked past Jim Goodwin and his rather pleasant looking wife/ bird outside Amarone on Buchanan Street in Glasgow.

You should've gone down clutching your face anyway.

The Jim Goodwin obsession continues :P

There comes a point where we are going to have to tell McLean to take it or leave it.

How long do you think we will give him? I hope we are working on alternatives at the moment in the likely event that he does leave

If I understand it correctly if we take the contract offer off the table for McLean then we would no longer be entitled to compensation. Better leaving it open to him and see what happens

Sons have signed Van Zanten.

He still capable of doing a job in the Championship? Not overly impressed but I'll happily be convinced otherwise.

I'm glad Vanzy has got himself a club. He will definitely do a job for the sons.

Tommy Craig was in my work yesterday, I can confirm that nothing is imminent and he dresses like a grandpa as you'd expect.

Tommy Craig is having a stinker this transfer window.

Sons have signed Van Zanten.

He still capable of doing a job in the Championship? Not overly impressed but I'll happily be convinced otherwise.

Really happy for Vanzy to get a gig with a good club, he wont be the player that McGinn was but he'll make up for that with a wealth of experience, and he still has the ability to get forward and ping some excellent cross balls into the box. Good luck to him as he's been a superb servant to the Buds.

Really happy for Vanzy to get a gig with a good club, he wont be the player that McGinn was but he'll make up for that with a wealth of experience, and he still has the ability to get forward and ping some excellent cross balls into the box. Good luck to him as he's been a superb servant to the Buds.

That Monday in Borgia he must have eat half a tray of pies, whilst throwing the other half across the pub.

Or when he kept shooshing thr crowd, and started singin his own name!

Absolute legend!

I think he'd be alright in a 'normal' Championship. Standard next season will obviously be a bit better - sadly, by the time Hibs and Hearts have been promoted, and Sevco have gone bust, he probably will be looking to retire altogether.

Decent signing for the Sons for this season though and I'm glad he's got a gig.

Archived