The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe looking into this a wee bit too much, but Sean Kelly just Tweeted saying that the new kit is honking.. Kenny McLean replied saying "I will still look a million."

Gregg Wylde also hinting that McLean is staying.

Moist.

Back to the Diddy forum you! :P

lol... ..I was expecting that from wisbit...not you! :P

Seriously though......what's going o with that strip? Don't recall St Mirren ever playing in those colours.

There's been some yellow creeping in lately including last season's third being predominately yellow, but these are genuinely the worst home and away combo I can remember us having. :(

There's been some yellow creeping in lately including last season's third being predominately yellow, but these are genuinely the worst home and away combo I can remember us having. :(

You should get the new Heart of Midlothian home top, AB........its a thing of beauty ;)

I thought pozbaird designed or at least had an input to the the designs. They were crackers that year as well.

These are unfortunately honking. They'll be half price in jd by November, might pick up the yellow for novelty value!

I thought pozbaird designed or at least had an input to the the designs. They were crackers that year as well.

These are unfortunately honking. They'll be half price in jd by November, might pick up the yellow for novelty value!

Think his input stopped after 2012-13 iirc. The cup winning strip was indeed a cracker.

Archived