The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think his input stopped after 2012-13 iirc. The cup winning strip was indeed a cracker.

Yup. They ask a fan to design the strips and the fan gives us this:

7203932872_eeddab5100_b.jpg

And this:

st-mirren-away-football-shirt-2012-2013-

Then they go with no fan input last season and design two very, very 'meh' kits and a cracker of a 3rd strip.

Then these two obscenities.

The Pozbaird designed kits were probably the best received in our history, the home kit was an instant classic, regardless of the cup win.

Definitely not buying any of my nephews either of the strips. I wouldn't even consider picking one up in the sale for the gym or fives.

I can't believe anyone would seriously sign off on both of them, unless the other options where even worse, if that's even possible.

Holding hope for a decent third kit that we somehow have to wear for all our games.

And this:

Then they go with no fan input last season and design two very, very 'meh' kits and a cracker of a 3rd strip.

The Pozbaird designed kits were probably the best received in our history, the home kit was an instant classic, regardless of the cup win.

That home strip was the best I can remember during my time anyway, absolute cracker.

And this:

It's a great strip showing as per that keeping it simple makes the best strips. Even the one the year before was smart. This season's and last home tops are bawfing. The away top this season is the pinnacle of shite.

Queue Thistle unleashing an even worse away top.

Great news. Hopefully we can get McGinn to extend by a year or two aswell. Central mid of Goodwin McLean and McGinn on paper is prob one of the strongest in the league.

We just need another striker, wide left mid and a centre half. Possibly one or two other option in defence as well

Archived