Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's pretty much the same as here then.

You could always cry about it /don't let the door hit your arse on the way out/gutted for you ...

I think that about covers the inevitable reply SALC :rolleyes:

VT is probably lapping up the fact that he has so many of you pretty much on the Verge of Tears. Grown men genuinely seething at a serial WUM - Shock.

I would be one of those. I find it hard not to react to snide and nasty throwaways. I have yet to see VT actually support the club. He only criticises and denigrates it and anyone associated with it.

I would be one of those. I find it hard not to react to snide and nasty throwaways. I have yet to see VT actually support the club. He only criticises and denigrates it and anyone associated with it.

Really?

That's a bit rich coming from the man who just had his arse handed to him, for slagging the mentally ill people.

People in glass houses etc....

Really?

That's a bit rich coming from the man who just had his arse handed to him, for slagging the mentally ill people.

I certainly did not slag mentally ill people. Please point out to me where I said that!

You know what you did.

On a facebook thread about Greenock Morton forum posters, I said that I thought a couple of posters may have mental problems. That was simply a statement of fact with regard to my own opinion, I did not name names and it most certainly was not being disrespectful to people with mental problems generally. My conscience is clear!

See if you didn't talk absolute shite a lot of the time? You probably wouldn't get called on it so much. Which is, of course, your real issue.

On a facebook thread about Greenock Morton forum posters, I said that I thought a couple of posters may have mental problems. That was simply a statement of fact with regard to my own opinion, I did not name names and it most certainly was not being disrespectful to people with mental problems generally. My conscience is clear!

^^^ case in point

Really?

Wait. Are you confirming that those he referred to as having 'mental issues' are actually mentally ill? Or is it that the mentally ill are being slagged, so to speak, in the very comparison to those on the forum that he was referring to?

Chairman of the Supporters' Trust, Jesus wept.

Yet here you're not reacting to snide and nasty throwaways, VT hasn't posted anything and you're talking about him rather than talking about Morton, again.

As has been said before, the club is routinely criticised and denigrated by many supporters because it is an absolute shambles that warrants a vast amount of criticism. Supporting a club does not mean giving endless support to everyone who runs it or works for it regardless of how bad they are at their job.

Archived