Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for f**k sake.

Why are our first pieces of business from the ultimate diddy league? Obviously we have a lot of players to get so we can hope things get better from here. But if things go the way they are now, I'd wager we'll be at the bottom end, rather than the top.

Oh joy something new for his lordship to complain about, batter in with your negativity vt, in sure we cant wait to read ur ramblings.

^^^ word salad

You really are hopelessly out of your depth on this forum - perhaps slithering back to the cringeworthy other forum would be a better idea. Your stupidity and utter seethe would fit in rather well.

Great piece of business to sign up such a talented and sought after young player. Tremendous assist and goal rate last season and was the creative force behind Clyde's unexpected push for promotion. Duffy will be delighted to have managed to persuade his man to follow him from Clyde to continue on from last season's success. You can really see Duffy's team start to take shape now, and I'm sure we'll be going straight back up this season. Onwards and upwards.

Am I doing it right?

Feel free to create a thread about your new incoming signings from Clyde.

Well no, I have better things to do with my time than gloat about signings from the lower leagues added to the fact that we haven't actually signed anyone from Clyde :1eye

Nice try though.

Also those signings from Clyde are incoming despite your denial attempts. Prepare yourself.

Youve signed Stefan McCluskey

3635176-3577354260-laugh.gif

Great piece of business to sign up such a talented and sought after young player. Tremendous assist and goal rate last season and was the creative force behind Clyde's unexpected push for promotion. Duffy will be delighted to have managed to persuade his man to follow him from Clyde to continue on from last season's success. You can really see Duffy's team start to take shape now, and I'm sure we'll be going straight back up this season. Onwards and upwards.

Am I doing it right?

^^^John Gisbey

Benedictus to Morton? He'd stroll that league.....no problem.

Is that something you've heard? Has he left Dundee, or would it be a loan? Edit - just spotted that he was released.

I agree, he would be an excellent acquisition.

In other news, 18 year old Mark Russell has signed on again for 2 years. He played the final few games of last season at left back, and did fairly well be all accounts. Expect him to push to cement that position as his own next season.

Is that something you've heard? Has he left Dundee, or would it be a loan?

I agree, he would be an excellent acquisition.

In other news, 18 year old Mark Russell has signed on again for 2 years. He played the final few games of last season at left back, and did fairly well be all accounts. Expect him to push to cement that position as his own next season.

Great news about Mark Russell. I can't see Benedictus dropping 2 divisions to play for us. More likely to sign for Brechin or Forfar if he's moving on.

:blink:

I don't understand the funny face. He's from Dundee, so I doubt he would make the move for the wages we are apparently paying. I don't remember the guy, but he seemed to be liked by a lot of Dundee fans.

It's still not been officially confirmed but if/when it is I won't gloat about it like you done when signing players from Ayr, Airdrie & Stranraer :lol:

Gutted for you.

Why on earth would you even gloat about signing a player from Clyde?

That hardly weakens the opposing clubs in this division, just yourselves.

Why on earth would you even gloat about signing a player from Clyde?

That hardly weakens the opposing clubs in this division, just yourselves.

I'm not, that's the point :1eye

Whereas you thought it was necessary to start a thread gloating about signing players from Airdrieonians, Ayr & Stranraer :lol:

I'm not, that's the point :1eye

Whereas you thought it was necessary to start a thread gloating about signing players from Airdrieonians, Ayr & Stranraer :lol:

We have signed some of the best players in this division, including last season's top scorer which is impressive and even more impressive considering Rangers were in the division.

Your team on the other hand has Jim Duffy in charge, who is relying upon diddies from the lowest division. Unlucky! :)

Archived