Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

We released O'Brien but we're giving Fulton a chance to win a deal? Christ.

As far as I've read, O'Brien wanted to leave as he is planning on going part-time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Dumbarton or Alloa next season actually, he's definitely good enough for the Championship.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be one of those. I find it hard not to react to snide and nasty throwaways. I have yet to see VT actually support the club. He only criticises and denigrates it and anyone associated with it.

I don't count happy-clapping or the craven arse-licking service you offer to the board for a future seat on it as credible 'support', what with the club currently circling the drain and all.

Gutter.

I don't count happy-clapping or the craven arse-licking service you offer to the board for a future seat on it as credible 'support', what with the club currently circling the drain and all.

Gutter.

I rest my case!

As far as I've read, O'Brien wanted to leave as he is planning on going part-time. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at Dumbarton or Alloa next season actually, he's definitely good enough for the Championship.

He's joining the police and needs to go part time.

Hopefully no.

Aye, who wants a player who could rip the arse off of the League One sides for fun and actually made the effort last season where others weren't? One of the few last season who could actually hold their head high.

Alloa or possibly Stirling Albion as he'll be based in Stirling with the Police.

Alloa or possibly Stirling Albion as he'll be based in Stirling with the Police.

Does he get around on horse back, there's about 25 league clubs within an hours drive from Stirling - he might not even live in Stirling or Alloa. Jesus wept !

Archived