Greenock Morton 2014/2015 Thread

Who's left ?, is Gemmil gone yet ? What about Fred is he still there ? Dropping like flies but super JD will save the day, full time players on part time wages, sure fire way to lose your playing squad.

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's left ?, is Gemmil gone yet ? What about Fred is he still there ? Dropping like flies but super JD will save the day, full time players on part time wages, sure fire way to lose your playing squad.

Who's Gemmill? I don't know why you're even on this thread. It wouldn't surprise me if Bachirou did leave. I would have thought that you lot had enough to worry about without bothering us.

Imrie is the only player to turn down signing a new contract so far. Still waiting on Taggart and Campbell, that's the only others who were offered new deals. Fred, Gaston, Caraux, McKee, Hands, and O'Ware are the only players signed up for next season. I'm happy that the rest weren't offered anything.

Who's Gemmill? I don't know why you're even on this thread. It wouldn't surprise me if Bachirou did leave. I would have thought that you lot had enough to worry about without bothering us.

Sorry, I meant Campbell, I was just watching Scotland v Holland game ha ha ha and us?, we've nothing to worry about, we're going down, nothing surer with Roberts in charge, so thought I'd try and bring a little bitterness into someone elses life.

Oh well........is that the time.

I'm content with Duffy's approach. Sure it's a kick in the teeth not to get any signing news but the signs are positive. Kenny MacKay would be a cracking signing; him and Archie could well form a good partnership. Gutting news about Dougie leaving but he was our best player last year and was unlikely to stay.

Onwards and upwards, mon eh 'Ton!

Yer maw wears trackies.

He bagged roughly 20 league goals was it for Annan? A mediocre League 2 side. With better supply and full time training I'm sure he could do the exact same with us.

13 goals he scored, but it's not to be forgotten that it was his first season in the professional game. I think he would be a decent option to have.

He bagged roughly 20 league goals was it for Annan? A mediocre League 2 side.

13 goals at the lowest level of the senior game. Yep, definitely the sort of 'cracking signing' required for a club that requires promotion to the Championship.

With better supply and full time training I'm sure he could do the exact same with us.

The same claim could have been made for Iain Diack or Bobby Linn, who turned out to be just as shit in a better team as in an inferior one.

Ever so sorry for not treating a terrible close season, after the worst season in the club's history with the mandated level of happy-clapping delusion.

Counting down the days until our (midtable) League Two select from the management team to hotshot strikers take the field.

I dont happy clap, season was shit, team was shit, Dougie rae is a shit. But at least have a little optimism for the club. Duffy and his duffers might just pull it off. But then again you will only be happy if we get stuck in this league or relegated wont you.

Archived