Arbroath close season thread

Doris hasnt been freed. Dundee have told him he is free to find a new club. Dundee wont want a fee but Doris may want to have the rest of his contract paid up. Thats an easy 5-figure sum if he is on a fulltime contract.

But i really doubt he would want to play part time again at this stage of his career. He will look for a full time team.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it just me that thought over the course of the season the atmosphere at Gayf really improved?we might take the piss oot of the 'ultras' but they've improved the atmosphere at games and the away support. Hopefully this will continue into next season, with Aberdeen at home which will hopefully see a good home crowd!

is it just me that thought over the course of the season the atmosphere at Gayf really improved?we might take the piss oot of the 'ultras' but they've improved the atmosphere at games and the away support. Hopefully this will continue into next season, with Aberdeen at home which will hopefully see a good home crowd!

It got better after we managed to get better performances, hope the drummer gets to f**K, no place for him

It got better after we managed to get better performances, hope the drummer gets to f**K, no place for him

It's a football game, jeeezis. Boys just a young lad let him have his fun.

Surely due a new signing soon no?

I believe we are looking for possibly another 6. A goalkeeper 2 central defenders midfielder and striker.

Right back can't think of one unless Little will be put there again? Left back? Only got Lindsay?

I think were needing a GK, 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 2 strikers? Has Banjo signed?

Better watch out for the Dingles. Heard they were right dirty gits.

heard they were dirty, you have been the same league as them for the past few seasons, have you not seen them?

Johnston, Linn and McManus.

You guys should ride this league with that terrific trio next season.

Sarcasm? Haha I think Linn and McManus are brilliant 3rd division signings, unsure about Johnston right enough.

Johnston, Linn and McManus.

You guys should ride this league with that terrific trio next season.

Sarcasm? Haha I think Linn and McManus are brilliant 3rd division signings, unsure about Johnston right enough.

You cant help yourself, we did know it was sarcasm, the reason we ignored him

Missed out on Another striker,this time Stranraer s Martin Grehan signs for Stenny,turned down offers from Arbroath and Albion Rovers.

Missed out on Another striker,this time Stranraer s Martin Grehan signs for Stenny,turned down offers from Arbroath and Albion Rovers.

Always been a fan of Grehan. Would have been a great signing.

Dundee fans seem to think Doris is on his way back to us

Dundee fans seem to think Doris is on his way back to us

We need another striker as we only have Shagger . Murray and Wallace are untried at this level although Murray seems pretty confident he will make the grade.

Archived