Arbroath close season thread

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont need to go a few years back, bayne and milne last year

in slight defence of Milne, when he signed I among many thought his signing was a good one, but then again hindsight is 20/20

Strong rumour of Sheerin having left Gayfield to become new youth coach at Aberdeen ?

He is under contract with us anyway. I dunno like was talking through his plans for signing the last 4 players for his squad last night with Bobby Mann haha.

Ill give him a tweet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mbu and clarke will be next at arbroath facing our team next season they are still without a club.

naw ur alright, not for me

I wouldn't be surprised if Mbu and clarke will be next at arbroath facing our team next season they are still without a club.

I'd take them, not being funny but f**k knows what happened with the players in that East Fife team last season, can't turn into a bad player overnight. On paper it looked like you would be up there.

We haven't signed McBride anyways from what I can tell. We have 16 players Sheerin said the other day, and he isn't in that 16 that was said.

I'd take them, not being funny but f**k knows what happened with the players in that East Fife team last season, can't turn into a bad player overnight. On paper it looked like you would be up there.

We haven't signed McBride anyways from what I can tell. We have 16 players Sheerin said the other day, and he isn't in that 16 that was said.

are you insane, course you are, these pair are a last resort

Strong rumour of Sheerin having left Gayfield to become new youth coach at Aberdeen ?

If this is true, offer job to Petrie or the boy Ward just dumped by Albion Rovers

Archived