Clyde Fc 2014-15

Would Ferguson having a column in the Daily Record largely about Rangers be an issue if we were doing well?

I really don't have a problem with it. Ferguson does come across as very committed to his role at Clyde and he is only part time with us.

Duffy was also in the papers every week and on the radio at the weekend and during the week largely talking about the old firm but it barely got a mention on here.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we should be more concerned about the silence from the board with regards to where we will be playing in the future

Can't really get to annoyed about the daily record column , but for those who don't like ferguson I would have thought they would enjoy his hurt at rangers demise

As said what is happening re the move to a new ground ?

What difference would it make if he listed all of our problems to the media and wider problems? Would you rather he blasted our part time players and ousted them to the wider audience? In what way would that help anything?

I am not suggesting he do that. I am saying a) the articles embarrass the club and b) in the absence of anything Clyde-related of note in the media, the official website or the owners private messageboard then people are going to moan about the shite he writes.

Think we should be more concerned about the silence from the board with regards to where we will be playing in the future

Can't really get to annoyed about the daily record column , but for those who don't like ferguson I would have thought they would enjoy his hurt at rangers demise

I am sure this will be addressed in the forthcoming EGM.

I am not suggesting he do that. I am saying a) the articles embarrass the club and b) in the absence of anything Clyde-related of note in the media, the official website or the owners private messageboard then people are going to moan about the shite he writes.

Is any big Clyde piece in the record going to interest the majority of people that read the record? No.

We didn't play at the weekend, so really there's hee haw happened at the club in the last 10 days or so, I'm guessing that's why we haven't heard much.

Is any big Clyde piece in the record going to interest the majority of people that read the record? No.

We didn't play at the weekend, so really there's hee haw happened at the club in the last 10 days or so, I'm guessing that's why we haven't heard much.

I think folk obviously got the wrong end of the stick concerning what I said actually.

Maybe hee haw has happened but the fans are wanting info, some positive news and if the only thing we can read from anyone at the club is sheer nonsense about "rangers' then no wonder some are annoyed. I don't read the record and no intelligent being would. He embarrasses us. It's true whether we care or not.

The silence is deafening

I think folk obviously got the wrong end of the stick concerning what I said actually.

Maybe hee haw has happened but the fans are wanting info, some positive news and if the only thing we can read from anyone at the club is sheer nonsense about "rangers' then no wonder some are annoyed. I don't read the record and no intelligent being would. He embarrasses us. It's true whether we care or not.

Misunderstood a bit what you meant.

I see what your getting at, but if there isn't any info to give since last time or positive news to give then there isn't much we can do.

I'd like it as much as the next fan, but I don't see the point in getting annoyed about it.

TBH Cannibal, who cares what he's got to say about anything?

Talk's cheap, win matches

WMOFO

Misunderstood a bit what you meant.

I see what your getting at, but if there isn't any info to give since last time or positive news to give then there isn't much we can do.

I'd like it as much as the next fan, but I don't see the point in getting annoyed about it.

True. But we do live an a culture where 95% of the interested population 'support' one of two clubs, and being drip-fed news of your club through tabloid papers, getting your name in one of them on the Mottline (as its full of fannies) or from SSN is about the extent of the majority's levels of information they're allowed and seem to want. If BF is writing the same old garb about rangers after all this time and getting paid for it, i for one am glad Clyde arent in the papers on anything like such a scale. The only thing he's done wrong so far is oversee a poor first half of the season. Thats football. He's tried to address it, rather than sit on his hands moaning about the shit budget or bad refs or the 'boys being unlucky'. We cry out for honesty in the game, we get it and still its not enough.

Archived