Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the-simpsons-lemon-bittersweet-shelbyvil

Don't know where you get the idea I want us to lose or why every post of mine needs to be followed some kind of personal attack.

When we were shite I said we were shite, when we started to win I've said well done. It's pretty much everyone else who has gone from BF being the best ever to the worst ever and now back again.

Anyway, feel free to drag the thread into a slagging match again if you wish.

Don't know where you get the idea I want us to lose or why every post of mine needs to be followed some kind of personal attack.

When we were shite I said we were shite, when we started to win I've said well done. It's pretty much everyone else who has gone from BF being the best ever to the worst ever and now back again.

Christ, someone's a little bit wound up.

No one's suggesting anything. It's just a giggle at how things work out. He could still yet turn out to be pish....in which case i'm sure you'd be all over it. And quite rightly too if thats what happens. :) Forza fucking Clyde.

Nacho is signing that is a fact his wife wants to live in scotland might b wrong but have it on decent authority

It's quite disconcerting that you have this 'insider knowledge' yet have an unquenchable fucking hatred for the management team.

Archived