Clyde Fc 2014-15

They must be alright with him fucking off to Ibiza mid-season. Played well at Hampden, though an on form Marsh-Marko pair won't be broken up any time soon.

it was america a couple of seasons ago :lol:

not one of my favourites to be fair he did play well at hampden ,but in truth no great loss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They must be alright with him fucking off to Ibiza mid-season. Played well at Hampden, though an on form Marsh-Marko pair won't be broken up any time soon.

Suppose we've also got Fisher as cover, so makes sense to get him off the wage bill for now.

Not one I would've kept in the Summer but did really well the last couple of times he came in.

Yet another good article on the OS from the Gaffer. Of course, to some he doesn't care..... :D

why isnt he playing absolulety scandalous that he hasn't relased his full medical history scans, xrays etc

and is he in breach of contract if he doesnt play :lol:

one defeat in five games including two draws and a win against the top three :thumsup2

some just wont be happy till he has gone

Before i start, what in the name of blue buggery has that to do with anything?? At least his leanings aren't in question. Why did Duffy not orchestrate third session a week? Hmmmmm..........Because he.......

Was a reference to his daily record article earlier in the week that everyone was wetting their pants over. . .

This ^^^^

Fuckin getting sick fed up with all this personal Barry bashing here. He still has to win me over personally as a manager, but I don't doubt for one second his commitment to the club, with the extra training session, the work with the disabled people, the business club etc etc. For a part time club, we have a manager working Full Time on a Part Time salary... Give the guy a fuckin break. Fuckin hate Clyde fans at times...

well said great post

Agreed Gunther....We have a weird bunch who seem to thrive on defeat (esp on here) with many posters goin missing when results are fine,Looking forward to the morra win. Lose or draw,I think were back on track and mistakes have been made along the way but which one o us havent done the same in new line o work at any level were not familiar

Foreva n eva

Agreed Gunther....We have a weird bunch who seem to thrive on defeat (esp on here) with many posters goin missing when results are fine,Looking forward to the morra win. Lose or draw,I think were back on track and mistakes have been made along the way but which one o us havent done the same in new line o work at any level were not familiar

Foreva n eva

last week felt like watching a Clyde team again great to see all the fans get behind the team and giving the opposition some stick add in a sing song leaving the ground

the Clyde are back

This ^^^^

Fuckin getting sick fed up with all this personal Barry bashing here. He still has to win me over personally as a manager, but I don't doubt for one second his commitment to the club, with the extra training session, the work with the disabled people, the business club etc etc. For a part time club, we have a manager working Full Time on a Part Time salary... Give the guy a fuckin break. Fuckin hate Clyde fans at times...

Absolutely spot on!

It was good to see his celebration when the 2nd goal went in last week.

heres on for Clyde fans.

Do you think last seasons team inc Duffy would have gone 1 better this season?

If we kept every player then I would have expected to . But with losing mccluskey macdonald and others play offs were my expectations before Duffy was sacked and Barry came in .

Archived