Clyde Fc 2014-15

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive just stuck 25 quid on you lot to come top 4.

16/1 with bet Victor. Looking at the signings you have made and that fact that you are only 7 points off 4th with a game in hand, think that's a massive price.

Would you agree or is it a waste of money?

Just keep doing what you are doing bully wee...

Just keep doing what you are doing bully wee...

East fife have got to be strong favourites for 4th place now. Currently occupying that position, in good form and still with a game in hand over annan. Also 5 points ahead of us with same games played.

The main thing is results have been much improved and we are looking good for a strong finish. 4th may be beyond us but you never know. . .

Well, we're the form team now....also with a game over annan. Everyone will hit a skid at some point, but the improvement in our showings gives me belief that we'll have less than the others. east fife also have to come to Broadwood, all we can do is keep doing what we are. I'm more confident in our ability to waltz into the playoffs with each passing match.

East Fife are still the form team, although the recent form of both ourselves and East Fife is very close and a good bit better than the next best teams in form, ironically our next two opponents.

Pretty happy with recent events. Even if we don't, eventually, make the top four, if we can have a really good go at it that'll be an excellent end to the season having spent a number of months worrying about the prospect of the Lowland League.

To those who go regularly, what has made the difference? Has Barry become a better manager as the season's gone on?

To those who go regularly, what has made the difference? Has Barry become a better manager as the season's gone on?

He's learnt from his mistakes, put it that way. He definitely underestimated the quality of player that you needed for this league and he needed to wait until January to change it hence the improvement in results.

Will Clyde ever get beat, I don't think so.

Ps I take back the negative chat that I said about Barry Ferguson, he's proving me wrong

I doubt you're the only one. He deserves enourmous credit for realising his mistakes in filling the squad with utter jobby in the opening months of the season and addressing it, but no doubt folk will still want him out cause his Rangers connections dont wash with them.

For the first time in moons we have a very good spine to our squad. Also helps that hes brought in players that already know each others game - Marko, Murray and McDougall at Dumbarton and S. McLaughlin, Slane, Roberts and Parker (unsure if the latter was there at the same time as the rest) at Ayr.

I doubt you're the only one. He deserves enourmous credit for realising his mistakes in filling the squad with utter jobby in the opening months of the season and addressing it, but no doubt folk will still want him out cause his Rangers connections dont wash with them.

For the first time in moons we have a very good spine to our squad. Also helps that hes brought in players that already know each others game - Marko, Murray and McDougall at Dumbarton and S. McLaughlin, Slane, Roberts and Parker (unsure if the latter was there at the same time as the rest) at Ayr.

Parker played under and with Roberts, as did Handsome. The team is ticking along very very well now...in perfect time. Yes, points will be dropped, by everyone, but the control we are exerting in games (nod to Shug and Marko in keeping everyones heed on their shooders) instead of panicking is alarmingly good, consistently. Marsh is taking Marko's tellings in, and bossing guys about the pitch with each passing game. Ps....a lot of fans said Marah and Chucky were our two most consistent last year....other than SF7, they're the only two left from last year getting a game. Point proven....hands up to those i doubted.

Arbroath dropping more points tonight. Could be them and Annan dropping out play offs and us & EF moving in. As aggro mentioned, we will probably drop points at times but if things go they way they are going you never know!

Credit where credit's due - things continue to improve and the newest signings are making a difference so well done Barry Ferguson. Shame about the injuries but a good chance of another win on Saturday and maybe there's a chance of the playoffs after all.

Breaking news.......pigs spotted in the skies over Condorrat. The signs are definitely there, and all the lads can do is keep on as they are. And for us, to support them in this unconditionally. Tuesday was my first midweek rearranged league match at Broadwood since 2011...i just didn't see the point based on what we watched most weekends. It's got a different feel to it, there's actually a point and a meaning to how we are setting ourselves out now, and that encourages me. That said, with the fixtures faling as they are, four of the five above playing one another, and that we cant leapfrog any of them, i think anything other than a win and we've had it as far as any playoffs go. Elgin will have two in hand, and you just know one of annan and east fife will win and the other lose or draw if we don't (if we do it won't really matter). A must win match even greater than Tuesday's, imo.

Credit where credit's due - things continue to improve and the newest signings are making a difference so well done Barry Ferguson. Shame about the injuries but a good chance of another win on Saturday and maybe there's a chance of the playoffs after all.

Someone has hacked your account pal !!

Archived