The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 hours ago, Mr Romanov said:

How's that dawning realisation that Hearts are going to their rightful place above Aberdeen going bois?

As aberdeen are the second most successful club currently playing in Scotland I don't get your reasoning here.

the only explanation backed up by your previous posts is that you a grade a twat.

While Hearts will finish above Aberdeen this season, it will probably be pretty close and come down to the fact that we utterly own Aberdeen in the head to head stakes - and that's what will decide it.

Only 3 wins in your last 20 against the mighty Gorgie and going back further makes for even grimmer reading. Just a shitey wee club that struggles to get ten thousand through the gates most weeks. :lol:

Only 3 wins in your last 20 against the mighty Gorgie and going back further makes for even grimmer reading. Just a shitey wee club that struggles to get ten thousand through the gates most weeks. :lol:

How many of those 20 have hearts won like imagine there'd be a fair few draws

Looking at our current dons team and your hearts team that came up from the diddy league by my reckoning we've had:

Dons pump hearts at tynecastle

Dons dominate at pittodrie and sneak the win

Deserved hearts win in the cup

Hard fought league game, bit of a dead rubber but fair enough hearts win

Total dead rubber hearts win

A 0-0 draw that hearts fought well for a draw and could've snatched.

Seems pretty even to me.

I won't make any predictions as I think hearts are a good side and could well finish 2nd. But we're 8 games in, league has taken no shape whatsoever yet.

ETA - your attendance obsession highlights only one thing. You're an insecure wee child who needs to feel like he supports a big club