The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

On 11/11/2017 at 20:58, O_Kahn said:

Following on from the ceremony last night at Pittodrie, there are now 26 people in the Aberdeen FC Hall of Fame. How many can you name? Surname only is fine.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/jld2608/aberdeen-fc-hall-of-fame

Managed 16, the remaining fellas were mostly long before my time. Where's McDougall, Black, even Strachan and McGhee should be there despite being utter bellends. Jess should be in as well; for many lads my age he was the iconic Aberdeen player...

7 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Managed 16, the remaining fellas were mostly long before my time. Where's McDougall, Black, even Strachan and McGhee should be there despite being utter bellends. Jess should be in as well; for many lads my age he was the iconic Aberdeen player...

Got 18. Missed out some obvious ones like Turnbull , Jarvie and Buchan. 

3 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Cheers bud. A move like that was a big gamble for any player, disappointed he didn’t get much playing time.

I’d be very uncomfortable seeing him in a Hearts jersey.

He’s far too good for Hearts. That would be a real waste.

40 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

DM confirms we are looking into bringing him back.

Just get it done.

Been a big miss this season.

Appears as if no fall out  between McInnes & McGinn over his leaving in the summer and the two have kept in regular contact.

I'm a big McGinn fan, but I wouldn't be up for paying him over the odds now. We were fortunate to have him at his peak, although his last couple of seasons with us were more variable. I wouldn't mind having him back with us, but not at the expense of, for example, giving Wright an extended run in the team and a chance to grow and mature. I suspect he will come back to Scotland in January, but end up at one of the Edinburgh clubs (probably Hearts).