The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Under contract next season (442)

Roos (Lewis) 

McCrorie (Richardson) - McDonald-Stewart- McKenzie

Duncan (Morris, Roberts) - Ramadani - Barron-Besuijen (Hayes) 

Miovski - Duk(Bavidge) 

McCrorie reportedly on way, Vinnie under option, presumably looking to sell Barron, interest in Miovski and Duk, Stewart shite, so could be. 

Roos (Lewis) 

Richardson - McDonald- vacancy- McKenzie

Duncan (Morris, Roberts) - Ramadani - vacancy- Hayes

Vacancy - Bavidge

Loans ending:

Gorter

Pollock

Scales

Coulson 

Shinnie

Clarkson 

Mislovic

Markanday

Try to get Shinnie and Scales permanently, Pollock and Clarkson for further year

OOC

Kennedy 

Watkins

McLennan (i think he's still on loan) 

Campbell 

If we lose either or both Miovski or Duk, keep Watkins as cover.  Thank you and good luck to the others. 

Hope our scouts are busy

10 minutes ago, coprolite said:

McLennan (i think he's still on loan) 

He is, aye, started our last game.

Not a clue if we'll try to keep him or not, technically we neither have owners or a manager just now, and arent offering anyone deals. Absolutely wouldve if Davidson had stayed, as he fucking loved a below average loanee on a 2yr deal.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not a clue if we'll try to keep him or not, technically we neither have owners or a manager just now, and arent offering anyone deals. Absolutely wouldve if Davidson had stayed, as he fucking loved a below average loanee on a 2yr deal.

I think he's young enough for compo to be payable but we'd have to offer a deal and risk him accepting. Can't see anyone paying so we'd be stuck. Has he been that bad? 

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Has he been as shite as predicted? 

54 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I think he's young enough for compo to be payable but we'd have to offer a deal and risk him accepting. Can't see anyone paying so we'd be stuck. Has he been that bad? 

45 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Has he been as shite as predicted? 

Hes just been a bit nothing, really. Hes not been awful and you can see flashes of potential but hes definitely not worth paying a fee for. Squad player for side battling relegation feels his highest level so hes likely miles off what you need.

Hes been wedged in at wing back, or up front, most of the season and just looks a bit aimless. Not sure he really knows what hes actually meant to do on the park, which likely isnt all his fault. 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Don’t think anyone would pay a six figure compensation fee for him. I think he’ll have to drop down a division to be honest.

48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes just been a bit nothing, really. Hes not been awful and you can see flashes of potential but hes definitely not worth paying a fee for. Squad player for side battling relegation feels his highest level so hes likely miles off what you need.

Hes been wedged in at wing back, or up front, most of the season and just looks a bit aimless. Not sure he really knows what hes actually meant to do on the park, which likely isnt all his fault. 

I got the feeling he was a bit aimless and unsure of what he was meant to be doing at Aberdeen at times as well

55 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Is your ticketing purchase history correct?

As far as I can see.

It was why I was looking this morning to see what loyalty points I've got. Planning on going to the Hearts game if I can.

Edited by Suspect Device

17 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

As far as I can see.

It was why I was looking this morning to see what loyalty points I've got. Planning on going to the Hearts game if I can.

I've got 512 but don't know if that'll be enough for Tynecastle. Fingers crossed.