The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Yeah that is a fucker of an injury to get for us.

Scott Burns confirmed Kambieri isn't available for the weekend either which isn't a surprise as there haven't been any photos of him training etc which you would have expected by now if he was.

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Haven't seen it but sounds like Derek was a frosty, frosty man at his presser today.

Just watched it and I certainly wouldn't describe him as frosty, but he was defending himself and the team quite robustly. He was actually having a laugh with one of the journalists at the end of the interview. 

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Just watched it and I certainly wouldn't describe him as frosty, but he was defending himself and the team quite robustly. He was actually having a laugh with one of the journalists at the end of the interview. 

Ah ok, I heard about an exchange where he was asked about a lot hanging on the game tomorrow and he said 'yes, we've established that' then awkward silence.

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Ah ok, I heard about an exchange where he was asked about a lot hanging on the game tomorrow and he said 'yes, we've established that' then awkward silence.

Tyrone Smith was asking the questions which was an fair enough question. In the past McInnes has been asked some stupid questions from journalist - RedTV is always good for this :)

Edited by betting competition

The press conference was fine - couple of underlying passive aggressive comments clearly based on recent rumours and hearsay, but reasonable enough fighting talk for the most part - will see if it translates to a performance tomorrow.

4 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

This is the Friday pick me up I needed. 

if anyone’s looking for me I’ll be on the roof. 

Room for one more.

As someone else has said no pressure Ethan but if you could take on the creative role for the entire team and maybe score a couple as well that would be grand.