The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I’m wary of anyone who’s a free agent in February tbh. There’s normally a good reason for it and they usually get picked up by the most desperate sides. 

It also reminds me of myself playing football manager when I was about 17. Once signed a 35 year old eidur gudjohnsen for the dons. He was shite. 

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You don’t think we’re desperate. You do realise that the only players we can sign are free agents, so anyone we sign is not going to be part of the ‘vision’, just someone to try to get us through the next few months.

Was kind of my point. Maybe didn’t word it the best. What a mess we are getting in. 
He will stay in England anyway probably.

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Scott Wright is a horrible player. One of the worst divers and play actors I’ve ever seen in an Aberdeen shirt. He’ll fit in well at Ibrox.

“He’ll fit in well at Ibrox.”? You do realise that he has been there for over a year? Bertie Miller was worse.

Edited by kingjoey

57 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

OK, so the phrase you were searching for was “he’s fitted in well at Ibrox”. Not sure the Rangers fans would agree, mind you.

Thanks for the kind attempt at help, but I was quite happy with what I posted. 😄

The first time I noticed that the wee dick wasn’t at your mob anymore, was when a diving floppy fucker was flailing around v us in a H-u-n top.

(Edited in to more recognisable language).

Edited by Kyle Reese

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Thanks for the kind attempt at help, but I was quite happy with why I posted. 😄

First time I noticed the wee dick wasn’t at your mob anymore, was when a bling floppy fucker was flailing around v us in a *** top.

I tried to translate that using “Down Wiv Da Kidz to English”, but nothing came up.