The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

You’re a harsher man than me min 

I’ve been calling Cormack all the b*****ds under the sun for weeks now but I genuinely felt for him there 

He honestly just comes across as a bloke who's cheated on his wife and been caught. Crocodile tears because he's fucked it up.

He's desperate to be heralded as this great chairman.

Most great chairman are hated until their gone. Then they're loved with the benefit of hindsight.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

So why was your away record so shit then?

Had a quick look at their results from the last 3 seasons up to now. They have only won 10 games in the league, if i have counted it up right. A lot of the wins have been in Perth.

Baffling really.

24 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

It was a really tough listen

I felt for him 

He’s a lot of things but he really is a Dandy through and through 

So am I but I didnt name a training ground after myself and set up the Football Monitoring Board, for just two examples

16 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Nah.

From memory he went ultra cautious against Celtic at home and Hibs away the first time. That's about it.

The Celtic performance was the beginning of the end - an absolute disgrace stealing money off Dons fans with those pathetic tactics

On Wednesday night, we are back at home.

Depending on the team selection, there is a fair chance that we will be there to 'support' players who have deliberately not tried when a leg when representing AFC in front of 2,000 travelling fans.

Despite all the misgivings about the now-departed manager and the regime, I find it hard to accept these players get away with us just turning up and giving them their backing as if this never happened.

So what do we do here?  Boo them on to the park?  White handkerchiefs? Rotten fruit?

30 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Borderline xenophobia on sportsound just now.

Slagging off the foreign players who have probably been the only ones performing at any point this season.

The likes of McCrorie, Stewart, Scales, Lewis, Kennedy, Richardson, Morris have  let us down more so than Duk, Miovski, Ramadani or Roos.

Yet Celtic are full of foreign players who came to the league and tore it up. Been dire without Richard Gordon