The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

24 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Mitov confirmed.

Enrico approves 👍

He's coming at a good age, with plenty 1st team experience behind him. Now let's get a quality GK coach on board.

“As soon as heard there was interest from Aberdeen I called my agent and said get it done." Good lad Dimi, you know it makes sense.

So far, so good from The Dons in the transfer market, but I can't shake the feeling that the Miovski gut-punch is only just around the corner.

Edited by Enrico Pallazzo

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Best goalkeeper in the league. He will win you at least 20 points on his own. Depending on the strength of your squad overall, this could potentially make you title contenders.

*unless you play out from the back as he can't kick.

Fair play though, don't think he'll see out his contract at Aberdeen. He'll be onto bigger and better things.

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

*unless you play out from the back as he can't kick.

Fair play though, don't think he'll see out his contract at Aberdeen. He'll be onto bigger and better things.

Hope so as that's the transfer model.

Had a *** at work try and noise me up about this. 

Word of advice, just slip in that you think Anthony ralston is a better player. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make a lick of sense, he fuckin hit the roof. 

Edited by Dons_1988

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Connor Barron can f**k off. *** c**t 

I hadn’t realised that when he went to the youth cup final he was supporting the other team. Shame on him for selling out.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Had a *** at work try and noise me up about this. 

Word of advice, just slip in that you think Anthony ralston is a better player. Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t make a lick of sense, he fuckin hit the roof. 

And then everyone in the office cheered.