The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

17 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

This thread is about exciting as their team........zzzzzzzzzzzz

Boring as fck.

HH

That ref last weekend was a pyoor protestant man, proper masonic lodge conspiracy!  Is there any grief in a third world country we can attach ourselves to this weekend for a laugh?

Is that better?  Am I doing this right?

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I am currently on my way North, pretty sure i've just passed Derek McIness heading south.

just saying.

Aye, it's all part of a cunning plan.
McInnes signs on with The Rangers, we sue them for squillions, and we get Warbs and his Magic Hat for nothing.  After all, wasn't he touted as the best manager ever?

I don't think it was ever in serious doubt that Considine would extend his contract. He deserves it based on his form so far this season. I am quite a recent convert to Considine at left-back. I probably rate him higher there than at centre-back. Well, within our current system and with our current squad of players, anyway. 

I don't think it was ever in serious doubt that Considine would extend his contract. He deserves it based on his form so far this season. I am quite a recent convert to Considine at left-back. I probably rate him higher there than at centre-back. Well, within our current system and with our current squad of players, anyway. 

I'd have him at centre back first. He's hardly built like a full back. He is exposed at times with pacey wingers running at him. On the plus side his late back post runs cause defences problems with his height and heading ability.