The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Ive taken tomorrow off, work is just a distraction.

Mon the fuckin Dandies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye same, starting the cup final drinking tomorrow afternoon. f**k it, first Scottish cup final since I was 10 years old. Going to make the most of it.

COYR!!!

Could not knock him if he took the Sunderland Job, don’t think he will be offered it, but don’t think he could turn it down.
This could potentially be a horrible summer.

A lot of Sunderland fans on twitter last night. 50% never heard of him, 50% dismissing him as he's managing in a "shite" League. They want a big name.

Sevco-esq levels of delusion from them. They've been the worst EPL team in the worst EPL season I can remember.

I'm gutted McGinn is going, and sad that Pee Paw is off, but other than that I'm looking forward to new faces.

Dinnae worry about Deek. He's a dandy now.

I think that if McInnes does want to leave for another crack at England then he's probably earned it by now and I for one wouldn't want to stand in his way. The important thing will be to secure a decent compensation package from Sunderland if he does go. Then I'd like us to look at Jack Ross or Alan Archibald.

Same goes for players really, If QPR want McLean then fine but it would be £2.5Million before I'd even consider selling. With the money around the English Championship we should be looking to take advantage where we can. The same goes for Hayes, I wouldn't be surprised if an agreement was made in January to let him go at the end of the season again though I would only take £2.5M as a minimum for him.

Whether we can reinvest any of this in to decent replacements is of course another matter!

7 hours ago, tree house tam said:

The last couple of pages? Holy f**k! :lol:

Anyway back to the here and now. f**k Aberdeen, f**k your granite, f**k the oil, f**k Doric and most of all hope you catch something from fucking Dolly the sheep. c***s.

good-guy-greg-your-so-angry.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I've not really been keeping up with it, so can I just ask, is Ryan Jack definitely leaving for Rangers? Or is this a Daily Record shitstorm?

The ink isn't dry but it's likely that Union Jack will be wear the light blue next season.  Deek is fuming, apparently, as he got a knock-back from us.

Edited by The_Kincardine

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The ink isn't dry but it's likely that Union Jack will be wear the light blue next season.  Deek is fuming, apparently, as he got a knock-back from us.

3 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Minter

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Minter.

And dolly by nature.