The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

47 minutes ago, starryfish said:

It won't sell out. There also won't be a PATG option. Best bet is to phone up in advance for a ticket which can be collected tomorrow night or do it online and you'll be able to print your own ticket.

Thanks. All the best tomorrow night! 

Good signing that, boy can be unstoppable on his day. Inconsistent at times though, a midfield of GMS, Stewart and Christie looks very good.

One of them will have to dislodge Kenny McLean first.

And shaun maloney.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Happy with GMS signing as he's a talented player who was wasting his time sitting on the bench at Celtic.

Almost a direct replacement for McGinn, in that he's quick, 2 footed, can play on the wing and/or score goals, and is mercurial and prone to dropping out of games.

If Deek can get him fit and mentally stronger, we could have a right good player on our hands. 

I'm very happy with the attacking midfield options now. Christie, GMS, McLean, Maynard, Stewart and Wright. Possibly with maloney coming in too.

Now for a commanding centre back. If Kari Arnason signs I'll be buzzing but I don't think that's happening.

Whats the script for tickets for tomorrows fixture? I'm working in Aberdeen this week so was going to go along. Is there a PATG option anywhere? Is it likely to sell out? 

If you have access to a printer at your work you can buy a ticket and print it off, would save you having to queue to pick it up.

McInnes still wants Maloney, an experienced centre back, a first choice striker and a squadfiller.

The squad is going to be looking very very good.

Clearly we'll be selling the likes of Storey and Storie but even given that you still worry its too good to be true and were going to sell another first team player

I didn't expect us to be able to afford to pull this one off, so pleased to have been proved wrong. I have one or two reservations about Mackay-Steven's style of play, but generally happy with the signing. We needed to add width after the departures of Hayes and McGinn, and we certainly could have signed significantly worse than Mackay-Steven. 

Now, announce Moult pls. 

Good signing for me - won't be near the level of Jonny Hayes but not many players can be. Just a few signing and if we are still looking at Maloney and a decent defender then we are looking at a better squad than last season. 

2 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

I'm very happy with the attacking midfield options now. Christie, GMS, McLean, Maynard, Stewart and Wright. Possibly with maloney coming in too.

Now for a commanding centre back. If Kari Arnason signs I'll be buzzing but I don't think that's happening.

Lewin Nyatanga is the centre half McInnes has been looking at but not sure if Nyatanga fancies moving up here